Nasdaq Commodities has around 250 members from more than 20 countries. The members include energy producers, energy intensive industries, large consumers, distributors, funds, investment companies, banks, brokers, utility companies and financial institutions.
By becoming a member, you get access to the trading and clearing services defined for the membership type you have selected.
How to Become a Member
1. Contact Us
Please contact our sales team for a briefing on our membership application and onboarding process. We are available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Sign a Member Portal Administration Appointment Form
To provide a login for the Nasdaq Commodities application portal we need a signed appointment form. The appointment form will be sent to you by our sales team.
The appointment form must be signed by a person authorized to sign for your company. Attach documentation which validates due authorization, plus a list of signatories with signature samples of the signing person(s) and/or copies of official ID of the signing person(s) (passport, national ID etc.).
Send the appointment form with attachments to email@example.com.
3. Submit the Membership Application through our Member Portal
Once you have your login you can access the Member Portal where you will be able to submit your membership Application.
You will need to attach the following appendices to your application (in English, Swedish, Norwegian or Danish):
1. Annual report for the previous 2 years (signed by Auditor)
2. Interim Report (if existing)
3. Articles of Association
4. Copy of the company’s Certificate of Incorporation (max 2 months old)
5. Clear description of the ownership structure (if not included in the application or annual report)
6. Documentation evidencing due authorization of the signing person(s) to sign on behalf of the relevant legal entity
7. A list of signatories with signature samples of the signing person(s) and/or copies of official ID of the signing person(s)
(passport, national ID etc.)
8. If GCM or DCA – copy of relevant authorizations that allows applicant to have clients
Depending on which membership you are applying for, different forms need to be completed in the Member Portal:
- For GCM, DCM, DCA, NCM and Block Broker: Membership Form.
- For DCC: Direct Clearing Client Application Form.
- All applicants are required to complete the Sanctions Screening Information Request Form.
4. Testing your access to the Genium INET Trading and Clearing System
Make sure you discuss your market access setup and account structure with your Nasdaq Membership Coordinator. The structure can then be verified in a test environment before going live.
5. Verification of Connectivity and Software
For conformance test of software used towards Nasdaq, please contact Technical Support to arrange for testing.
6. Member Agreements and Forms to be Completed
Once your membership application has been processed, you can access your agreement package through the Member Portal. Complete the forms and sign the Member Agreement.
Send the originals to:
Business center K29
Konstitucijos pr. 29
7. Get Confirmation and Start Trading and Clearing at Nasdaq
Trading and clearing can start when all agreements and forms have been approved by Nasdaq, technical access has been established and a start date has been agreed.
A. Exchange Membership Agreement Download A. Exchange Membership Agreement
B. Clearing Membership Agreement Download B. Clearing Membership Agreement
A. General Clearing Membership Agreement Download A. General Clearing Membership Agreement
B. Non-Clearing Membership Agreement Download B. Non-Clearing Membership Agreement
C. Direct Clearing Client Agreement Download C. Direct Clearing Client Agreement
F. Broker Agreement Download F. Broker Agreement
Nasdaq Commodities Entry Form Download Nasdaq Commodities Entry Form
Nasdaq Commodities TradeGuard Access Agreement Download Nasdaq Commodities TradeGuard Access Agreement
Nasdaq Commodities Exchange Trader Request for Access ETS Download Nasdaq Commodities Exchange Trader Request for Access ETS
Nasdaq Commodities Authorization Form Download Nasdaq Commodities Authorization Form
Nasdaq Commodities Clearing Access Form Download Nasdaq Commodities Clearing Access Form
Nasdaq Commodities Block Broker Appointment Form Download Nasdaq Commodities Block Broker Appointment Form
CMS Web Access Form Download CMS Web Access Form
Authorization for Third Party Access for Collateral Management Download Authorization for Third Party Access for Collateral Management
Nasdaq Commodities FIX Access Form Download Nasdaq Commodities FIX Access Form
Nasdaq Derivatives TradeGuard Access Form Download Nasdaq Derivatives TradeGuard Access Form
Member Portal Administrator Appointment Form Download Member Portal Administrator Appointment Form
Nasdaq Default Fund Custody Account Agreement Download Nasdaq Default Fund Custody Account Agreement
Nasdaq Collateral Custody Account Agreement Download Nasdaq Collateral Custody Account Agreement
Member Preferences (CMS) Download Member Preferences (CMS)
Registry Account Notification Form for EUAs Download Registry Account Notification Form for EUAs
Delivery Account Notification Form for ELCs Download Delivery Account Notification Form for ELCs