Efficient Matching of Non-Displayed Orders
Nordic@Mid offers mid-point matching for reduced market impact costs - as well as a price advantage.
Nordic@Mid offers automatic execution of non-displayed orders at the central order book mid-price as well as overall price improvement. It can also be used to avoid market impact for large orders.
- All orders are non-displayed to not expose larger trading interests.
- Matching at mid-point offers a price improvement for both seller and buyer.
- Orders are executed only against other Nordic@Mid orders, separately from the central order book.
- No minimum order size.
- Automatic rejection of orders that do not meet the Large in Scale criteria in case of active Double Volume Caps.
- Minimum acceptable quantity (MAQ) protection to avoid partial executions.
- Limit price protection is supported as price cap/floor.
- Order matching priority: Participant-Size-Time.
- NEW! Dark-Lit Sweep on OUCH for an atomic sweep of Nordic@Mid before hitting the Lit book.
Key Benefits with Nordic@Mid
Large orders can be traded without exposing trading interests. Orders are always matched at the mid-point of the current reference price on the lit market.
Mid-point price matching offers a price advantage over trading on the lit market, also for smaller orders.
Efficient Order Execution
Automatic execution of large orders. Mid-point trading ensures efficient counterparty matching and reduced search time.
Contact our European Equity Sales teams.
We've received your information. Someone from our team will contact you soon.
Nasdaq Nordic on this webpage refers to, either each individually or all together, Nasdaq Copenhagen A/S, Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd, Nasdaq Iceland hf. and Nasdaq Stockholm AB. Nasdaq Nordic may also include Nasdaq Baltic that respectively refers to Nasdaq Riga AS, Nasdaq Tallinn AS and AB Nasdaq Vilnius. Nasdaq Copenhagen, Nasdaq Helsinki, Nasdaq Iceland, Nasdaq Riga, Nasdaq Stockholm, Nasdaq Tallinn and Nasdaq Vilnius are respectively brand names for Nasdaq Copenhagen A/S, Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd, Nasdaq Iceland hf., Nasdaq Riga AS, Nasdaq Stockholm AB, Nasdaq Tallinn AS and AB Nasdaq Vilnius.