News & Insights

    REUTERS/Win McNamee
    Featured Story

    Fed's Kashkari: 60% Chance of 'Soft Landing', 40% Chance of Not

    A "soft landing" for the U.S. economy is more likely than not, Minneapolis Federal Reserve Bank President Neel Kashkari said on Tuesday, but there is also a 40% chance that the Fed will need to raise interest rates "meaningfully" to beat inflation.


    Editor's Picks


    Data is currently not available


    Nasdaq Thought Leadership


    Nasdaq Watch

    Kashkari Says He Expects One More Rate Hike This Year
    Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis President Neel Kashkari said he expects the US central bank will need to raise interest rates one more time this year and keep policy tighter for longer if the economy is stronger than expected. Kashkari spoke Monday at an event at the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School.
    Sep 26, 2023

    Latest News

    Info icon

    This data feed is not available at this time.

    Smart Investing Newsletter


    Options Architect

    Try our options backtesting calculator to learn how Nasdaq-100 options strategies would have performed at critical moments

    Get Started ->