Nasdaq’s world-leading market technology powers more than 130 of the world’s market infrastructure organizations, including exchanges, clearinghouses, central securities depositories and regulators, in over 50 countries with end-to-end, mission-critical technology solutions.
Marketplace Technology Solutions
Trading and matching technology solutions for marketplaces
- Reduce the cost and complexity of your trading operations
- Capitalize on opportunities early and launch new markets quickly
- Preserve your ecosystem — future-proof your infrastructure
Multi-asset Risk Controls for Exchanges and Marketplaces.
- Flexible Protection
- Improve Liquidity for Balance Sheet Optimization
- Real-time Visibility of Member and Market Exposures
Intuitive index calculation platform that computes and disseminates multi-asset, multi-currency indexes.
- Create new revenue streams
- Achieve greater brand visiblity
- Improve stickiness in you marketplace
Data and analytics tools for exchanges, CCPs, banks and brokers.
- Improve your competitive edge
- Identify hidden business opportunities
- Build new offerings
Multi-asset, real-time clearing and settlement technology for CCPs.
- Leverage globally-proven technology
- Reduce the cost and complexity of your clearing operation
- Respond quickly to market changes
Technology Solutions for Central Securities Depositories (CSDs)
- Lower Cost of Ownership
- Purpose-built for CSDs
- Comprehensive coverage
Market Technology white label client connect solution for market operators globally
- Empower clients with self-services
- Operational efficiency & service quality
- Secure & user-friendly interfaces
Providing market operators, regulators, government bodies and start-ups with strategic and operational guidance.
- Get access to unique to exchange industry expertise
- Test your ideas before going to market
- Accelerate business opportunities
Non-Traditional Exchanges & New Market
Uses Saas software to facilitates marketplace creation in the cloud with rapid time-to-market
- One service-based platform
- Purpose-built for marketplaces
- Reduce operational complexity
Trading and surveillance solutions powering resilient crypto markets
- Multi-asset Solution with Comprehensive Functional Coverage
- High Performance Matching
- Resilient Operations
Bringing proven technology to sports betting operators & sports integrity stakeholders.
- Proven Performance
- Dynamic Scaling
- Peace of Mind
Nasdaq Risk Modelling for Catastrophes, previously ModEx, provides an independent multi-vendor risk modelling platform.
- Operate Cost Efficiently
- Access the Widest Choice in Cat Modelling Globally
- Fill Modelling Gaps
Benefit from over 20 years in market operating experience and best-in-class technology.
- Regulatory Compliance
- Cost Reduction
- Resource Optimization
Comprehensive risk management and execution infrastructure tools to help minimize risks.
- Real-time Risk Engine
- Reduce Overfunding, Increase Transparency
- Scalable Technology from an Operator of Markets
Nasdaq SMARTS Data Discovery enables firms to pull queries and reports across trading and alert data for deeper insights
- Choose Aggregation Level
- Define Query Conditions
- Customize Output
Real-time, cross-asset solution for front-office monitoring of trading activities which may represent disorderly markets
- Detection of disorderly trading patterns
- Full asset class coverage
- Rapid alert delivery
- Quality at Scale
- Improved Investigation Quality
- Increased Operational Efficiencies
Nasdaq Fair Investor Allocation Reporting performs side by side management analysis and allocates assets fairly equally
- Compliance with Regulatory Requirements
- Transparency into asset allocation
- Investor Confidence
Technology for Regulators
The solution of choice for an off-the-shelf surveillance with proven monitoring capabilities for all types of trading
- Detect abuse
- Visualize activity
- Analyze cases
A broad range of regulatory intelligence to help your organization design your program to be on par with the market.
- Listing & Corporate Legal
- Market Structure
- Rules & Broker Compliance