The Nasdaq Financial Framework (NFF) is Nasdaq’s evolutionary harmonized approach to delivering robust end-to-end solutions to financial infrastructure providers in an open, agile environment.
The framework consists of a single operational core that ties together the deep portfolio of Nasdaq’s proven business functionality across the trade lifecycle, in an open framework whereby exchanges, clearinghouses and CSDs can easily integrate Nasdaq’s business applications with each other, as well as other third-party solutions.
In addition to being able to integrate a broad range of business functions, NFF's unique, purpose-built design enables end user firms to easily leverage the latest in technology developments and bring new functionality to market more quickly, whether it be extending machine intelligence to your market surveillance team to prioritize alert review or blockchain to your clearing and settlement applications.
Trading and matching technology solutions for marketplaces
- Comprehensive coverage
- High performance matching
- Scalable for marketplaces of all sizes
Multi-asset Risk Controls for Exchanges and Marketplaces.
- Flexible Protection
- Improve Liquidity for Balance Sheet Optimization
- Real-time Visibility of Member and Market Exposures
Intuitive index calculation platform that computes and disseminates multi-asset, multi-currency indexes.
- Create new revenue streams
- Achieve greater brand visiblity
- Improve stickiness in you marketplace
The solution of choice for an off-the-shelf surveillance with proven monitoring capabilities for all types of trading.
- Detect abuse
- Visualize activity
- Analyze cases
Data and analytics tools for exchanges, CCPs, banks and brokers.
- Improve your competitive edge
- Identify hidden business opportunities
- Build new offerings
Marketplace capabilities for marketplaces, everywhere.
Multi-asset, real-time clearing and settlement technology for CCPs.
- Leverage globally-proven technology
- Reduce the cost and complexity of your clearing operation
- Respond quickly to market changes