Nasdaq Helsinki is a regulated market governed by the Finnish Act on Trading in Financial Instruments (1070/2017) and subject to supervision by the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority (in Finnish Finanssivalvonta).
According to the Finnish Act on Trading in Financial Instruments, a stock exchange shall have transparent and non-discretionary rules and procedures that provide for fair and orderly trading as well as objective criteria for the efficient execution of orders. The stock exchange rules and any amendments thereto shall be confirmed by the Ministry of Finance if the rules fulfill the requirements and are deemed likely to ensure reliable and equal trading. Through the issuer rules, Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd carries out the conditions which are set forth by the legislator. The rules for Nasdaq Helsinki are also adapted to existing EU directives and regulations such as the (EU) Market Abuse Regulation (MAR), the (EU) Transparency Directive, the (EU) Directive regarding Markets in Financial Instruments (MiFID II) and the (EU) Takeover Directive.
The rules thus include the specific requirements for issuers and their financial instruments to be admitted to trading at Nasdaq Helsinki, including the rules which define an issuer's disclosure requirements in respect of the market and Nasdaq Helsinki. The trading is arranged on the Official list and on the regulated market (Prelist and SPAC segment) in accordance with the Nordic Member Rules.
Under the heading RULEBOOKS/RULES, you will find the current rulebooks and rules.
In the SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS section, you will find Q&As, documents related to OAM disclosure storage (Finland) such as guidance on disclosure categories etc.
In the REGULATORY NOTICES & UPCOMING RULEBOOKS section, you will find regulatory notices pertaining to rule changes and the upcoming version of the new rulebooks.
- Rules of the Exchange for issuers of Shares – harmonized part effective 1 February 2021 - HEL update 25 April 2022
- Corporate Governance Code 2020 ( Jan 1, 2020)
- Guidelines for Insiders - 1 Jan 2021
- Guidelines for Actively-managed Funds - 26 Sep 2013
- Rules of Procedures for Disciplinary Committee – 25 April 2022
- Rules of the Exchange for Issuers of Other Instruments - 25 April 2022
- Pörssin säännöt osakkeiden liikkeeseenlaskijoille 1.3.2021 final – 25.4.2022 Liite B OSA I 32 i
- Pörssin säännöt muiden instrumenttien liikkeeseenlaskijoille - 25.4.2022
- Hallinnointikoodi 2020 (1.1.2020)
- Pörssin sisäpiiriohje - 1 Jan 2021
- Ohje aktiivisesti-hallinnoiduille rahastoille - 26 Sep 2013
- Nasdaq Helsinki - Kurinpitolautakunnan työjärjestys - 25.4.2022
- Sääntötiedote – EPPS – PSMIL - 23.3.2022
- Sääntötiedotteen - 23.3.2022 liite EPPS
- Regulatory Notice regarding Rulebooks EPPS PSMIL - 23.3.2022
- Appendix: Regulatory Notice EPPS - 23 March 2022
- SÄÄNTÖTIEDOTE – REGULATORY NOTICE FEB 1 2021 – SPAC-rules
- Nasdaq Helsinki - SÄÄNTÖTIEDOTE - 1.2.2021
- Nasdaq Helsinki - Regulatory Notice - 1 April 2020
- Nasdaq Helsinki – SÄÄNTÖTIEDOTE - 1.4.2020
- Nasdaq Helsinki - Regulatory Notice - 2 December 2020
- Nasdaq Helsinki – SÄÄNTÖTIEDOTE - 2.12.2020
- Muutokset merkitty versio: Pörssin säännöt muiden instrumenttien liikkeeseenlaskijoille Final track - 23.1.2022
- Mark-Up Version: Nordic Main Market Rulebook for Issuers of Shares - 1 February 2021
- Mark-up of Guidelines for Insiders - 1 Jan 2021
- Track changes version: Rules of the Exchange for issuers of Other Instruments – Bonds Funds listed the exchanges Securities listed on another trading venues - 2022 Final track version
- Sääntötiedote – Kurinpitolautakunnan työjärjestys - 22.4.2022
- Regulatory Notice – Rules of Procedures for Disciplinary Committee - 22 April 2022