We are committed to advancing equality in the workplace by attracting and retaining a diverse workforce. With a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, our employees help us create a competitive advantage that differentiates and elevates everything we do.
Belonging is at our core
Our employee networks enable employees to connect on shared topics and interests with the goal of supporting diversity, and a sense of inclusion and belonging. We currently have 11 employee networks:
- ¡Adelante Nasdaq! serves employees who are interested in Hispanic/Latino culture and heritage.
- APAN (Asian Professionals at Nasdaq) is a platform for professional and social activities for employees that have an affinity or interest in Asian culture.
- Global Green Team Community brings together Nasdaq employees who are passionate about sustainability and making a positive impact on the environment and planet. Learn more about our ESG efforts and Green Team.
- GLOBE (Global Link of Black Employees) provides a platform for connection and collaboration for all employees that have an affinity or interest in Black, African, African-American and West Indian culture at Nasdaq.
- Nasdaq Accessibility Network serves employees with disabilities, their families and supporters.
- Nasdaq Administrative Professionals Network enables administrative professionals across all geographies and demographics to collaborate with each other on shared topics, best practices and interests.
- The OPEN (Out Proud Employees of Nasdaq) represents the LGBTQ+ employees, their families and allies. Learn more about how we celebrate Pride Month.
- Parents and Caregivers employee network is dedicated to all colleagues who identify themselves as parents and caregivers.
- Software Engineer Employee Network (SEEN) is for Nasdaq colleagues who are enthusiastic about Software Engineering. The group seeks to bring like-minded individuals together by fostering a sense of community for software professionals in a fast-paced technology environment.
- Veterans@Nasdaq brings together employees who have served or currently serve in the military, military families and their supporters.
- WIN (Women In Nasdaq) promotes the professional growth of women at Nasdaq. Learn more about how we celebrate Women's History Month.
Our people power our progress
I could tell just from meeting my managers that this was a place where I was going to be well supported.Digital Marketing Associate, New York, N.Y. READ THE EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT
The biggest takeaway from my years at Nasdaq is learning how to build trusting relationships in very different cultures.General Manager, North Asia & Japan, Central, Hong Kong READ THE EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT
The reason why I've been here for so long is that I just love technology, and I think technology is interwoven into our company DNA – technology touches everything that we do on a day-to-day basis.Director of MarketSite Technical Operations, New York, N.Y. READ THE EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT
If we have a good idea or if we want to accomplish something and we want to mobilize the team to innovate, Nasdaq is massively supportive.SVP, Head of Buy-Side and Sell-Side Solutions, London, United Kingdom READ THE EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT
Webinar Series with the Department of Education
We give back with purpose
We go beyond our internal efforts to promote diversity by supporting global initiatives, including ParityPledge as well as the United Nation’s LGBTI standards and Women’s Empowerment Principles. We also encourage employees to work with charitable organizations that cater to the needs of the communities where we live and work through our GoodWorks program.