Every day Nasdaq is building a culture that embraces diversity and inclusion, creating an environment where we all feel connected and empowered to succeed. We are continually working to identify, invest and monitor approaches that help us advance our priorities of diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Nasdaq is committed to advancing diversity in the workplace. We aim to attract and retain a diverse workforce with employees that have different experiences, capabilities, perspectives and approaches to decision-making.
Our employee networks enable employees to connect on shared topics and interests with the goal of supporting diversity, and a sense of inclusion and belonging. We currently have eight employee networks:
- ¡Adelante Nasdaq! serves employees who are interested in Hispanic/Latino culture and heritage
- Global Green Team Community brings together Nasdaq employees who are passionate about sustainability and making a positive impact on the environment and planet
- GLOBE (Global Link of Black Employees) provides a platform for connection and collaboration for all employees that have an affinity or interest in Black, African, African-American and West Indian culture at Nasdaq
- Nasdaq Accessibility Network serves employees with disabilities, their families and supporters
- The OPEN (Out Proud Employees of Nasdaq) represents the LGBTQ+ employees, their families and allies
- SAPAN (South Asian Professionals at Nasdaq) is a platform for professional and social activities for employees that have an affinity or interest in South Asian culture
- Veterans@Nasdaq brings together employees who have served or currently serve in the military, military families and their supporters
- WIN (Women In Nasdaq) promotes the professional growth of women at Nasdaq
We are passionate about building the talent to better the marketplace for the future. We engage with students and professionals to encourage long-term interest and success in the tech industry.
We go beyond our internal efforts to promote diversity by supporting global initiatives, including ParityPledge as well as the United Nation’s LGBTI standards and Women’s Empowerment Principles. We also encourage employees to work with charitable organizations that cater to the needs of the communities where we live and work through our GoodWorks program.
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Photo Gallery
Believe in yourself, measure progress every day, and you can achieve anything.