Our U.S offering includes flagship indexes from The Nasdaq Stock Market® (Nasdaq), Nasdaq PHLX® (PHLX) sector indexes and more, covering a multitude of market, sector, thematic and strategic indexes to help customers track market performance. This robust offering also is the basis of many ETFs, futures, options, structured products and other investments and derivative securities.
- PHLX indexes consist of a variety of renowned sector indexes, providing investors and customers a comprehensive menu of indexes for benchmarking and financial instruments.
- Nasdaq US All Market Index family is designed to provide a complete view of the U.S. equity market. The indexes consist of more than 900 market capitalization-weighted, float-adjusted indexes including the flagship Nasdaq US All Market Index (NQUSA) and the Nasdaq US Benchmark Index (NQUSB). These and the related market segment indexes are part of the Nasdaq Global Index Family.
- Nasdaq-100 Index - NDX includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities listed on The Nasdaq Stock Market based on market capitalization. With more than 7,000 products linked to this index globally, NDX offers investors and managers around the world exposure to companies like Apple, Google, Microsoft, Starbucks and more.
- The Nasdaq Composite Index – Better known as ‘The Nasdaq’ by the media, covers more than 2,500 stocks, all of which are listed on The Nasdaq Stock Market®.
- Nasdaq-100 Technology Sector – An equal weighted index based on the securities of the Nasdaq-100 Index that are classified as Technology according to the Industry Classification Benchmark (ICB) classification system.
- Nasdaq Technology Dividend Index – Includes up to 100 Technology and Telecommunications companies that pay a regular or common dividend.
- Nasdaq U.S. Multi-Asset Diversified Income Index – Designed to provide exposure to multiple asset segments, each selected to result in a consistent and high yield for the index. The Index is comprised of securities classified as US equities, US Real-Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), US preferred securities, US master-limited partnerships (MLPs) and a high-yield corporate debt Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF).
- PHLX Semiconductor (SOX) – Tracks companies primarily involved in the design, distribution, manufacture and sale of semiconductors.