#TradeTalks: Using Relative Strength to Identify Winning Sectors & Markets with Dispersions
Make smarter investment decisions with help from the Nasdaq Dorsey Wright (NDW) Research Platform featuring:
- A comprehensive daily report that provides timely market insights and actionable ideas
- A tactical asset allocation guide, our Dynamic Asset Level Investing Tool (DALI)
- Guided stock, mutual fund, and exchange traded fund (ETF) models that can be used to gain access to the broad markets, specific asset classes, sector rotation strategies, and other specific subsets of the market
- A complete technical analysis solution providing an objective classification system and reports for stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds around the world
- Trend and relative strength charts covering over 40,000 stocks, ETFs, and other securities, indicators, and rankings for analyzing opportunities and holdings
- Daily momentum scores and relative performance updates
In addition to providing daily market and security-specific commentary, our US-based analyst team is also accessible to subscribers of the research for consultation. The platform is available today as a desktop and mobile app, both of which can be customized to fit your investment management process.
Tactical Asset Allocation
Utilizes NDW’s brand of Relative Strength to rank macro asset classes, sectors and industries from strongest to weakest.
Model Marketplace & Portfolio Construction Tools
More than 100 investible, systematic, rules based strategies constructed with ETFs, stocks, ADRs and mutual funds.
Custom alerts on important price levels for 28,000 global stocks, 5,000 ETFs/Indexes and 19,000 mutual funds.
Nasdaq Dorsey Wright IndexesKey Features
Nasdaq Dorsey Wright IndexesNasdaq Dorsey Wright's index business provides innovative global solutions for investment professionals.
- Smart Beta Strategies
- Relative Strength
Investment ProductsKey Features
Nasdaq Dorsey Wright - Investment ProductsTurnkey access to Relative Strength strategies driven by our global technical research.
- Separately Managed Accounts
- Intelligent Indexing
SMA/UMA StrategiesKey Features
Nasdaq Dorsey Wright Managed AccountsPortfolio solutions rooted in the law of supply and demand.
- Systematic and Rules-Based
- Different Strategies for Different Investment Objectives
- Widespread Availability
Point and Figure Basics Download Point and Figure Basics
Corporate Brochure Download Corporate Brochure
Platform Factsheet Download Platform Factsheet
What is a Fund Score Download What is a Fund Score
Point & Figure White Paper
Attracting Investors with Relative Strength Strategies
Sector Rotation White Paper
Guide to Smart Beta Strategies Ebook