GLOBE (Global Link of Black Employees) provides a platform for connection and collaboration for all employees that have an affinity or interest in Black, African, African-American and West Indian culture at Nasdaq.
We all need to be more open and willing to accept differences and recognize that this is a major contributor to making us stronger and more successful.People Strategy Partner, London
We will never advance as an organization and society if we are not open to diverse perspectives that exist within the experiences of people.ESG Analyst, Pennsylvania
It’s important that companies acknowledge the voices of the employees that they currently have and provide them with the resources to express their perspectives, support their mental health, and encourage their professional development.Director of Digital Strategy, Georgia
Spotlight on GLOBE
I am honored to be selected to Savoy Magazine’s 2022 list of Most Influential Black Executives in Corporate America.
Meet Our GLOBE Members
Making an Impact at Nasdaq
Nasdaq’s GLOBE employee network formed a Task Force to enable Nasdaq to better champion the growth and prosperity of our Black community. Through GLOBE’s Task Force, employee volunteers were empowered to contribute to 5 pillars of effort.
- Professional Development: host frequent professional development programs and developmental opportunities that can support the advancement of Black talent at Nasdaq
- Recruitment and Retention: formulate a strategy to help Nasdaq recruit high quality, diverse talent at all levels in the organization, including building up relationships with existing and new partners
- Communications and Social Awareness: raise awareness and educate employees on the history of race relations in the U.S. through illuminating conversations with thought leaders, and discuss positive ways forward
- Community Outreach and Giving: support non-profit organizations, including mentorship for under-served students and financial education for under-served communities
- Supplier and Partnership Diversity: explore opportunities for Nasdaq to engage more with minority-owned businesses and premier minority-led institutions.
Honoring Black History Month
At Nasdaq, we celebrate our diversity, always striving to advance inclusive prosperity and growth for all.
Diversity, Equity and Culture
Every day we are committed to promoting equity at work. Nasdaq's people bring a wide range of backgrounds and experiences that elevate everything we do.
Join Our Careers Community
Our business leaders are always looking for great people in our careers community first. Create a profile to get your name in front of recruiters so that they can find you the best opportunities at Nasdaq. Ready to make a global impact?Learn More