Take Control Of Your ESG Rating
Manage the numbers. Compose the narrative. Clarify expectations. Streamline sustainability reporting and simplify the entire CR data management and disclosure process, with tools to plan, collaborate, oversee, respond, disclose and report.
ESG data has increasingly become an important resource for investors seeking performance indicators, but also for public companies trying to increase operational efficiency, decrease resource dependency, and attract new customers and employees.
How Nasdaq OneReport Helps Simplify ESG Reporting
Orchestrate information capture, response management, and disclosure for GRI, DJSI, SDGs, MSCI, Sustainalytics, SASB, TCFD, CDP, and many others – all from one platform.
Harmonize and navigate the many CR frameworks, ratings, assessments, lists, indices, standards, metrics, and public reporting demands.
Deliver unified and tailored ESG data to raters, investors, and stakeholders.
We're bringing efficiency and simplicity to the ESG reporting process
Easily Navigate ESG frameworks
More effectively navigate the complex series of corporate responsibility and sustainability frameworks available
Streamline data gathering and responses for ESG reporting
Platform and workflows assist with ESG and sustainability reporting preparation
Simplify sharing with agencies and stakeholders
Efficiently share ESG data with ratings agencies and stakeholders
The Path to Strength and Resiliency: Why Human Capital Management Matters
Lessons for Early-Stage Reporters
Navigating ESG: ESG Discussion in Earnings becomes a Strategic Imperative
Nasdaq Q2’21 ESG Trends & Insights Report
OneReport Fact Sheet - Learn how you can simplify your process of ESG data capture, engagement, oversight and disclosure
Nasdaq OneReport Security Fact Sheet
Nasdaq OneReport ESG Core Fact Sheet - Providing a solid sustainability solution to begin disclosing key ESG data, with flexibility to expand over time.
The State of the Market: ESG Engagement - What do companies and issuers alike need to understand about ESG Engagement?
Engage and Educate
▪ Decide what ESG raters, sustainability frameworks, research organizations to address
▪ Determine what information to report and who to involve
▪ Monitor evolving ratings (metrics, terminology, commonalities, nuances, and methodologies)
▪ Support colleagues with contextual guidance and resources
Capture and Collaborate
▪ Pilot the information capture and response process
▪ Share the workload with tools to assign roles, delegate work, track data, and monitor status
▪ Access central repository for quantitative and qualitative information with supporting references, documentation, and communications
▪ Simplify the entire sustainability reporting process
Respond and Report
▪ Connect to more ESG raters and ESG frameworks than any other system
▪ Tackle information requests within one software platform
▪ Avoid survey fatigue and corporate responsibility ratings overload
▪ Deliver data to research agencies – easily and efficiently
Publish and Preserve
▪ Track information shared with ratings agencies and stakeholders for institutional memory
▪ Share information publicly: HTML and PDF-based reports and individual topics or “quantitative and qualitative” disclosures
▪ Create customized reports for:
✓ Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
✓ UN Global Compact
✓ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
✓ Sustainable Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
✓ Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
✓ Your organization and others
Our mission is to advance responsible ESG performance and disclosure, while streamlining the corporate responsibility and ESG disclosure process.