· The Nasdaq Sustainable Bond Network (“NSBN”) website is not intended to provide legal, tax, investment or financial advice. The information contained herein is provided for informational and educational purposes only.
· NSBN is not: (a) a registered exchange under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934; (b) a registered investment advisor under the Investment Advisors Act of 1940; or (c) a financial or tax planner, and does not offer legal, financial, investment or tax advice to any user of the NSBN website.
· NSBN is neither a facility of nor does it provide any listing or other service on behalf of the Nasdaq Stock Market, LLC, the Nasdaq Corporate Bond Exchange, or any Nasdaq, Inc. affiliated exchange.
· Bonds eligible for inclusion in NSBN may include bonds that are not listed on or traded on any exchange or those that are issued outside of the United States. You should consult the laws and regulations that apply in your jurisdiction to determine whether and how you may invest in any bonds included on NSBN.
· You should not interpret a determination by Nasdaq, Inc. to include or exclude any bond from the NSBN website as a representation or warranty by Nasdaq, Inc. of, or any indication of, the suitability of a bond for investment, its compliance with any sustainable bond standard, or anything other than a simple determination by Nasdaq as to whether the information about the bond supplied by the issuer satisfies the NSBN application requirements and whether the issuer has paid any applicable fees.
· NSBN does not independently investigate or verify any representations made by issuers or third parties as to bonds’ compliance with sustainable bond standards or the accuracy, authenticity, completeness, or current nature of any the information that issuers or third parties provide to NSBN about themselves, the bonds, or the use of bond proceeds. You are strongly encouraged to complete your own independent due diligence before investing in bonds included in NSBN, including obtaining additional information, opinions, financial projections, and legal or other investment advice.
· None of the information displayed on or downloadable from, no any of the applications and services available via NSBN represents an offer to buy or sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security, nor does it constitute an offer to provide investment advice or service. Investing in bonds is speculative and involves a high degree of risk. You must be prepared to withstand a total loss of your investment.