Crypto firm Coinbase has tapped Nasdaq for its highly anticipated direct listing, according to The Block.
- Coinbase will become one of the few cryptocurrency exchange companies on tech-heavy Nasdaq when it lists, though the timeline is still unclear.
- Existing Coinbase investors have already been trading shares through Nasdaq’s Private Market platform, where the company has notched an implied valuation of $50 billion, according to The Block.
- Beyond Coinbase: 8 Other Ways to Buy Bitcoin
- Kraken, Coinbase Suffer Outages Amid Market Volatility
- Coinbase to Become Publicly Traded, Announces Proposed Direct Listing of Shares
- Wall Street, Big Tech Clamp Down on GameStop-Style Pumps; Biden Admin ‘Monitoring’ Situation
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.