Nasdaq Global Indexes closely monitors the Asia-Pacific region of the world, as it is primed for growth in ETFs and other new product opportunities for investors. By teaming with respected, innovative partners, Nasdaq has been instrumental in breaking down barriers and opening new investment pipelines across the region.
For a complete list of ETPs based on Nasdaq indexes available throughout Asia, click here >
NASDAQ IN THE NEWS
- Two trends attract attention in Taiwan’s ETF market, Economic Daily News, September 2019
- Nasdaq-100 futures to be launched in Taiwan next Monday; launch of SOX futures also likely in the future, ET Today, September 2019
- Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE) & Nasdaq Host ETF Forum, May 2019
- "Greater adoption of ETFs in Hong Kong depends on more fee-based advisers, Nasdaq says", South China Morning Post, May 2019
- "ETF Investing Becomes More Sophisticated for Asian Investors", The Asset, May 2019 (subscription required to view)
- "Nasdaq Executive Visit Taiwan Seeking Broader Cooperation in Issuing ETFs", Commercial Times, May 2019
Rob Hughes_Nasdaq Indexes_Asia Visit 2019
Rob Hughes, Head of Index & Advisor Solutions for Nasdaq, together with Jay Gragnani, Head of Research & Client Engagement for Nasdaq Dorsey Wright, recently met with industry and media professionals in Hong Kong, Seoul and Taipel. The visit included a panel at the Global ETF Conference in Seoul and a meet-and-greet with local financial media in Taipei. Mr. Hughes introduced the Nasdaq-100, its composites, performance, and more importantly how it can be used to tap the tech and innovative industries in order to capture growth and to achieve diversification. The Taipei visit also included celebrating the launch of Nasdaq-100 Futures on the Taiwan Futures Exchange.
Providing investors exposure to U.S. companies - in many instances, for the first time ever.
Our team of experts bring years of knowledge to help bring ideas to fruition.
The Nasdaq brand has global recognition and is poised to deliver high visibility to all product launches.
Global ETP Conference - Seoul, Sept. 20th
Global ETP Conference Seoul
Global ETP Conference will be held for the 10th time in Seoul, Korea on September 20, 2019 to promote the development of Asian ETP markets and globalization of Korean ETP market.
글로벌 ETP 컨퍼런스 서울
한국거래소는 전년도에 이어 금년 9월 20일, 아시아 ETP 시장의 발전 및 급성장하고 있는 한국 ETP 시장의 국제화를 위한 제10차 글로벌 ETP 컨퍼런스를 개최합니다.
- Global ETP Conference Seoul
- Global ETP Conference will be held for the 10th time in Seoul, Korea on September 20, 2019 to promote the development of Asian ETP markets and globalization of Korean ETP market. This Conference is annually hosted by Korea Exchange('KRX'), and onshore/offshore regulators, exchange officials and industry representatives from various countries are getting invited as speakers and panel members. This is an excellent opportunity to be informed of recent developments and trends in the ETP market, to share the experiences and to discuss the issues as well as the future directions of the ETPs. We recommend those who are interested in ETPs, especially market operators, regulators and institutional investors, to participate in the Conference. Looking forward to seeing you in Seoul on September 20, 2019.
- 글로벌 ETP 컨퍼런스 서울
- 한국거래소는 전년도에 이어 금년 9월 20일, 아시아 ETP 시장의 발전 및 급성장하고 있는 한국 ETP 시장의 국제화를 위한 제10차 글로벌 ETP 컨퍼런스를 개최합니다. 한국거래소 주최로 개최되는 이번 컨퍼런스는 국내외 감독당국 및 거래소 관계자를 비롯한 ETP 관련 업계 전문가들을 초청하여 최근 ETP 시장의 현황 및 그들의 경험을 공유하고, 아시아 ETP 시장의 발전을 논의하는 좋은 기회가 될 것입니다. 국내외 ETP 관련 업계 관계자, 기관투자자 및 기타 관심있는 여러분의 많은 참여를 바랍니다. 컨퍼런스 참석은 ETP와 관련이 있는 업계 관계자에 한하며, 행사의 원활한 준비를 위하여 사전등록을 통하여 참가하여 주시기를 부탁드립니다.
Taiwan ETF Forum - Sept. 25th
Asia Asset Management is organising its 6th Annual Taiwan ETF Forum on September 25, 2019 at Sheraton Grand Taipei Hotel.ETFs and ETPs are making greater inroads into Asian markets. The rise of passive strategies have contributed to their growing demand in the region as more retail investors jump in. Topics at this annual forum will address the recent developments shaping the local ETF market in Taiwan, how innovation is enabling greater use of these products, the new regulatory changes, the growing demand for fixed income and alternative ETFs and customized solutions for investors. Plus five panel discussions:
- Development of Regional Stock Exchanges
- ETF Evolution
- Improving ETF Liquidity and Fixed Income ETF
- Alternative ETFs
- Socially Responsible Index Funds and ETFs
TAIFEX Event - Taiwan, Oct. 2nd
Celebrating the launch of the Nasdaq-100 Futures product on the TAIFEX (Taiwan Futures Exchange)