Approximately 4,000 total listings with a market value of approximately $15 trillion USD choose to list on Nasdaq’s U.S., Nordic and Baltic exchanges. For small and medium sized growth companies, Nasdaq offers access to financial markets through its European growth market, Nasdaq First North Growth Market. Through Nasdaq Private Market, we partner with market-leading companies and alternative investment fund managers to customize and deliver effective liquidity solutions to address their liquidity challenges.
List with Nasdaq
Leading innovators choose Nasdaq for capital raising, shareholder engagement and intelligence tools.
- Our Network of Industry Leaders
- Our Commitment to Client Success
- Our Vision to Improve Capital Markets
List your company on Nasdaq for end-to-end capital raising solutions.
List bonds with Nasdaq.
- Stamp of quality
- Efficient listing process
- Reach more investors
List ETFs & ETPs with Nasdaq.
- Proven Technology
Learn about the market rules and regulations for US and global markets.
- Nasdaq Listing Information
- US Market Regulation
- European Market Regulation
Private Market Liquidity
Nasdaq Private Market reimagines the private markets of tomorrow as a leading provider of liquidity solutions.
- Innovative Private Transaction Technology
- Ecosystem of Institutional Buyers
- Comprehensive Regulatory Framework
eVestment is a data, analytics and research platform serving the global institutional investment community.