LEARN ABOUT THE NASDAQ ISE SPREAD FEED
A combination of several Nasdaq ISE (ISE) data products on complex orderds, designed to deliver several views on multi-legged complex orders ranging from depth information, complex orders resting on the complex order book, complex order auction messages as well as last trade information for complex order transacted on ISE.
- Nasdaq ISE
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Advises firms that a new complex order is resting on the complex order book. The ISE Spread also provides market participants with complex order auction notification messages including imbalances on opening auctions.
- Displays the bids and offers at the top five prices of the complex order book along with opening price, high and low prices for the day, and cumulative volume.
- Provides firms with crucial complex order last trade information for ISE.
Provides helpful administrative and market event messages to keep firms well informed such as:
- Complex Strategy Directory Messages that relay basic option symbol and contract information for those options series traded on ISE.
- Strategy Trading Action Messages to inform market participants when a specific security is halted or available for trading on ISE.
Via Nasdaq Direct Data Feed Products:
Trading firms and market data vendors may create a real-time display by processing direct Nasdaq data feed products. For detailed technical documentation for Nasdaq direct products, please refer to the Market Data technical specifications page.
Via Market Data Vendors:
Individual investors and traders may access real-time data through a number of authorized Nasdaq market data distributors. Market data distributors provide both display devices and data feed products containing Nasdaq real-time data.
AGREEMENTS & FORMS
To initiate this data on a data feed, firms must submit the appropriate documentation and receive prior approval from Nasdaq:
- - Required for all firms
- - Required for all firms prior to initiation of the first Nasdaq data service only
- - Required for firms only if the data will be displayed or used in a system that is not yet approved by Nasdaq
For the complete list of Nasdaq and UTP market data agreements and forms, please refer to the .
To order this data on a stand-alone terminal/controlled display product, end users or end-user firms should contact their for the appropriate agreements and forms.