Nasdaq has a long history of designing innovative equity indexes that track the most pivotal segments of the global economy.
FLAGSHIP EQUITY INDEXES
Our equity offering includes flagship indexes respected globally for their coverage of the world’s top profile companies, high-performing portfolios and reflection of micro- and macro-economic factors.
- The Nasdaq Composite Index – Better known as ‘The Nasdaq’ by the media, covers more than 2,500 stocks, all of which are listed on The Nasdaq Stock Market®.
- Nasdaq-100 (NDX) – NDX includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities listed on The Nasdaq Stock Market based on market capitalization. With more than 7,000 products linked to this index globally, NDX offers investors and managers around the world exposure to companies like Apple, Google, Microsoft, Starbucks and more.
- OMX Stockholm 30 Index (OMXS30) – OMXS30 consists of the 30 most actively traded stocks on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
- PHLX Semiconductor (SOX) – Tracks companies primarily involved in the design, distribution, manufacture and sale of semiconductors.
- Nasdaq Global Equity Index (NQGI) - Tracks the performance of global equities covering over 98% of the entire listed market capitalization of the global equity space.
Explore Our Equity Indexes
Innovative indexes that track the most pivotal segments of the U.S. economy
Suite of Nordic and Baltic market indexes as well as comprehensive coverage of developed and emerging European markets
Complete family of environmental indexes.
- Industry Diversification
Nasdaq Global Indexes and Keefe Bruyette & Woods (KBW) Financial Indexes.
The VINX indexes are available in the currencies DKK, EUR, ISK, NOK and SEK, as well in price (PI), gross (GI) and net
- Nordic Exposure
- Currency of Choice
- Coverage of Top Securities
Innovative indexes designed to track growing industries, emerging technologies and more.
- Relevant Industries
- Variety of Coverage
- Research & Performance