Nasdaq offers the opportunity to co-locate their servers and equipment within the Nasdaq Data Center, providing proximity to the speed and liquidity of all of our U.S. markets.
Through co-location (CoLo), participants are able to reduce latency and network complexity by utilizing high density cabinets and a single hand-off for all Nasdaq markets. Nasdaq offers a wide variety of connectivity options and market data to fit a firm's specific network and trading strategy needs.
Nasdaq provides access to low latency wireless network technology to deliver critical market data and connect customers to the most popular exchange data centers.
Metro Millimeter Wave: Receive the most popular equities and fixed income market data at latencies 40-50% faster than the fastest fiber optic networks.
Wireless Express Connect: A true point-to-point connection linking customers in the Nasdaq Data Center to New Jersey and Chicago trading hubs to transport messages and data at ultra-low latencies.
Nasdaq provides flexible, efficient and secure access to our markets enabling our clients to drive trading strategies, make informed decision making and optimize performance.
- Connect to all Nasdaq markets and receive all Nasdaq and third-party data feeds.
- Choose primary and secondary connectivity options that meet your latency and bandwidth requirements.
Clients have 24x7 access to this secure, redundant co-location facility or can request our on-site engineers to perform all remote hands tasks when needed.
- Highly secure data center that provides redundant power with generator backup, efficient cooling and fire detection/suppression.
- Many Telecommunications carriers are available, providing subscribers with an opportunity to establish diverse connectivity to and from the facility at competitive prices.
Significantly Reduced Latency
With Nasdaq’s co-location services, participants are able to reduce latency and network complexity by utilizing a single hand-off to reach all Nasdaq markets.
- High-Speed 10G Ethernet Network, round trip order-to-ack and market data order-to-tick latency is sub-50 microseconds.
- Subscribers can establish connections with more than 100 leading financial firms located in our facility.
Nasdaq offers a wide variety of connectivity options and market data to fit a firm's specific network and trading strategy needs.
- We offer a range of cabinets from low density starting at 2.88 KW to Super Cab, capable of handling up to 17.3 KW.
- Customers can also choose from several connectivity options, including the high-speed 40G Network, and multiple Telco providers.