*Now Available via Cloud API!*
After saving market participants more than US$300 million dollars with Nasdaq Basic US, Nasdaq Basic Canada extends the cost saving value proposition to the Canadian marketplace. Access Canadian data with the same accuracy you have today, on the same display, at a lower cost.
Nasdaq Basic Canada combines data from Nasdaq CXC, CX2, and CXD into a single market data product, providing customers with a seamless way to incorporate the combined Nasdaq Canada Level 1 offering into their existing platforms.
Two pricing options to fit your business model.
1) Per-User: priced for Professional and Non-pro users
2) Enterprise License: ideal for retail brokers, banks and investment dealers
How much will you save?
Enterprise License Benefits:
Flexible Terms: Nasdaq does not require a long-term contract
Minimal Operational Burden: Minimal impact to administrative teams
Unlimited Distribution: Unlimited distribution to pro- and non-pro audience
Nasdaq Basic Canada Plus Enterprise License
- Unlimited distribution of Basic Canada, CXC Level II and CX2 Level II market data to all individual users that have a Customer Relationship with an Investment Dealer in which the account is not used for a business purpose.
- Includes non-personal accounts such as Corporate Accounts that are used for personal use and not a business purpose.
- Month-to-month or annual option – no multiyear commitment
- $100,000 CAD/month for annual subscription or $130,000 for month-to-month
Nasdaq Basic Canada Professional Enterprise License
- Unlimited receipt of Basic Canada to professional market data users.
- First enterprise solution for professionals in the Canadian marketplace
- No long-term commitment
- Tiered structure based on number of users
0-1,599 users: $25,000 CAD/month
1,600-2,999: $40,000 CAD/month
3,000+: $60,000 CAD/month
Basic Canada is now available via cloud delivery - access real-time quote and trade data for the full range of Canadian listed equities direct from Nasdaq via Cloud API. Using cloud data connectivity reduces costs and lowers the barrier to entry for many users. Contact DataSales@Nasdaq.com to learn more.
Nasdaq Basic Canada is currently available from these data providers:
Interested in a comparing Nasdaq Basic Canada to other data feeds?
We're offering complimentary access to the TickSmith analytics platform so you can compare data for yourself.
Simply fill out the Contact Us form to get started!
100% of CSE, TSX and TSX Venture equities available—including a quarter of all Canadian volume
On average, Nasdaq Basic Canada is within 1% of Last Sale 99.3% of the time, and Bid/Ask is available 98.2% of the time for the TSX Composite**Calculated average. As of Q4 2021; TSX Composite Index makes up roughly 70% of the total market capitalization on the TSX.
Less than $0.007 average deviation from TSX and TSX Venture listed instrument pricing, as measured in Q4 2021
More than 20% of all TSX-listed volume traded, based on all TSX-listed securities, and 14.7% of TSX-V-listed volume traded.
Save over 60% in user fees (as compared to the TMX Group)*Based on stats from Q4 2021
More on Nasdaq Canada >
Markets >Key Features
Nasdaq Canada TradingNasdaq Canada offers three trading books for trading TSX, TSX-Venture and CSE listed securities CXC, CX2, and CXD.
- Order Matching
- Order Handling
- Special Facilities
US Data >Key Features
Nasdaq BasicNasdaq Basic is an easy-to-administer alternative to Level 1 data, providing last sale and top of book quotations.
- Cost Savings
- Upgrade Delayed Users