Nasdaq provides front-ends for trading, clearing and risk management. Some documentation is only available in our Member Portal.
Under your respective membership menu you will find the "Nasdaq resources" tab and "Front Ends & User Guides". If you do not have a Nasdaq Member Portal account, please reach out to your Nasdaq Member Portal Administrator or contact our Member Services team. Please ensure you are always running the latest versions of both our software and relevant documentation.
GENIUM INET - TRADING WORKSTATION (TW) available in Member Portal
- Trading Workstation Installation Kit (Member Portal)
- Trading Workstation Users Guide (Member Portal)
- Trading Workstation Installation Guide (Member Portal)
GENIUM INET - CLEARING WORKSTATION 1 (CW1) available in Member Portal
- Clearing Workstation 1 Installation kit (Member Portal)
- Clearing Workstation 1 Installation Guide (Member Portal)
- Clearing Workstation 1 User Guide (Member Portal)
- Genium INET Report Manual
- Clearing Workstation 1 silent installation
GENIUM INET TRADEGUARD
- Tradeguard Users Guide - 11 Jan 2021
- Tradeguard Access Agreement Derivatives - 22 Feb 2016
- Tradeguard Access Agreement Commodities - 22 Feb 2016