The Market Intelligence Desk Team
Market Intelligence Desk
Your number-one priority is to run your company, and while you know your stock, you can't watch it every minute of the trading day. That's why Nasdaq offers you unlimited access to our Market Intelligence Desk ("MID"), where you can all anytime during market hours to check on your stock's activity. From time to time, we may also contact you to discuss trends or alert you of certain trading patterns.
The Desk consists of a team of market professionals, all working to keep your company on top of the market with up-to-the-minute information.
Cutting-Edge Technology: Nasdaq Market Intelligence Desk utilizes state-of-the-art technology built on a philosophy of providing our companies with a 360-degree view of the markets. Our technological expertise allows us to efficiently incorporate multiple information sources into the Desk so that directors can research market developments to their fullest.
Constant Monitoring: The Desk monitors, analyzes and proactively communicates vital market information to Nasdaq-listed companies.
One Contact per Company: Each Nasdaq-listed company is assigned a dedicated Market Intelligence Desk Director. This ensures that service can be tailored to the needs of individual companies.
Word on the Street: In addition to communicating Wall Street sentiment, Nasdaq’s Market Intelligence Desk can notify you about trading activity, in context with what is happening in your industry and overall market sentiment.
The Market Intelligence Desk operates as an inbound and outbound information center. Not only can you call the Desk by using your own exclusive number, you can also receive phone and e-mail updates from your assigned analyst or via daily, weekly and monthly electronic reports.
Nasdaq's Market Intelligence Desk (MID) Team includes:
- Charles Brown is Associate Vice President on The Market Intelligence Desk with over 20 years of equity capital markets experience. Charlie has extensive knowledge of equity trading on both floor and screen based marketplaces. Charlie assists with the management of The Market Intelligence Desk and works with Nasdaq listed companies providing them with insightful objective trading analysis.
- Steven Brown is a Managing Director on the Market Intelligence Desk (MID) at Nasdaq with over twenty years of experience in equities. With a focus on client retention he currently covers the Financial, Energy and Media sectors.
- Christopher Dearborn is a Managing Director on the Market Intelligence Desk (MID) at Nasdaq. Chris has over two decades of equity market experience including floor and screen based trading, corporate access, IPOs and asset allocation. Chris is responsible for providing timely, accurate and objective market and trading-related information to Nasdaq-listed companies.
- Brian Joyce, CMT is a Managing Director on the Market Intelligence Desk (MID) at Nasdaq. Before joining Nasdaq Brian spent 16 years as an institutional trader executing equity and options orders for both the buy side and sell side. He also provided trading ideas and wrote technical analysis commentary for an institutional research offering. Brian focuses on helping Nasdaq’s Financial, Healthcare and Transportation companies, among others, understand the trading in their stock. Brian is a Chartered Market Technician (CMT).
- Michael Sokoll, CFA is Associate Vice President on the Market Intelligence Desk (MID) at Nasdaq with over 25 years of equity market experience. In this role, he manages a team of professionals responsible for providing NASDAQ-listed companies with real-time trading analysis and objective market information.