Blockchain firm Constellation Network is to provide end-to-end security for data sharing between the U.S. Department of Defense and its commercial partners.
- Constellation has secured a SBIR Phase II contract with the U.S. Air Force to develop a way of exchanging mission data securely across the Defense Transportation System.
- The contract is a transition from the Phase I contact secured by Constellation two years ago.
- In partnership with Kinnami Software, Constellation has applied its Hypergraph Transfer Protocol to create a security product that uses blockchain encryption and distributed data management.
- The aim is to solve “an important identified mission security need,” according to an announcement by Constellation Thursday.
- Cuando China habló, bitcoin reaccionó. ¿Cuando lo hizo Estados Unidos? No tanto
- Crypto Long & Short: When China Spoke, Bitcoin Reacted. America? Not So Much
- US Derivatives Traders Are Easily Bypassing Blocks on Offshore Exchanges: Report
- FTX US Affiliate Sees Record Daily Trading Volume in First Half of 2021
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.