STOCK MARKET TODAY
|Data as of|
- Earnings Reaction History: General Mills Inc., 44.4% Follow-Through
- Airbus to Work With Safran, Honeywell on Electric Taxiing System
- Centrica Sells 3 Texas Stations for $685 Million; Will Return Funds
- BP Announces Significant Discovery in Gulf of Mexico
- Synthesis Energy Systems Commences Syngas Operations at Zao Zhuang
- Investing for Real People
- Investor goals are the same, but the solutions have changed.
- Active Investing: The Case for a High Conviction Approach
- An actively managed strategy may give investors the chance to outperform over the long term.
FDX FDX $139.09 0.76 0.54%
Visit Earnings Calendar for the week starting 12/18; 77 reports are scheduled.
TODAY'S TOP ETFs
Tuesday's session closes with the NASDAQ Composite Index at 4,023.68. The total shares traded for the NASDAQ was over 1.81 billion. Declining stocks led advancers by 1.2 to 1 ratio. There were 1179 advancers and 1419 decliners for the[...]
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +3.50. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +6.50. [...] Read the full story
About NASDAQ Stock Market
The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc., the world's largest exchange company. It delivers trading, exchange technology and public company services across six continents, with approximately 3,700 listed companies. NASDAQ OMX offers multiple capital raising solutions to companies around the globe, including its U.S. listings market, NASDAQ OMX Nordic, NASDAQ OMX Baltic, NASDAQ OMX First North, and the U.S. 144A sector.
- 12/17/2013 - Benzinga
- 12/17/2013 - Zacks.com
- 12/17/2013 - David Fabian
LEARN ABOUT ETFs
Option Chain lookup: Enter a company name or symbol below to view its options chain:
- 12/17/2013 - Schaeffer's Investment Research
- 12/17/2013 - InvestorsObserver
- 12/16/2013 - Schaeffer's Investment Research
Learn about options
- 2013-05-02 10:17:01Z - Zacks.com
- 2013-04-26 10:46:01Z - Zacks.com