STOCK MARKET TODAY
|Data as of|
- Stocks Close Mixed in Quiet Session; S&P 500 Slips Underwater
- Oracle, Nike to Report Earnings, AMC Expected to Make Public
- AT&T Modestly Lifts Quarterly Dividend
- Mid-Day Market Update: Texas Industries Shares Jump; Oil Futures Down
- Lipocine Chairman Receives Honorary Doctor of Science Degree From the
- Investing for Real People
- Investor goals are the same, but the solutions have changed.
- Active Investing: The Case for a High Conviction Approach
- An actively managed strategy may give investors the chance to outperform over the long term.
Use our earnings calendar
to see who is reporting today.
Compare EPS forecasts
& the EPS from 1 year ago.
TODAY'S TOP ETFs
NASDAQ WEEKLY MARKET PULSE Last week’s report on November's U.S. Non-farm Payrolls beat expectations, giving U.S. stocks a short-term boost during the first week of December; however stocks have given back most of their gains this week. The November unemployment rate dropped to its lowest level since 2008 at[...]
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market experienced a flat finish to an otherwise-forgettable week. The S&P 500 shed less than one point, maintaining its December loss of 1.7%. Small-caps outperformed as [...] Read the full story
About NASDAQ Stock Market
The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc., the world's largest exchange company. It delivers trading, exchange technology and public company services across six continents, with approximately 3,700 listed companies. NASDAQ OMX offers multiple capital raising solutions to companies around the globe, including its U.S. listings market, NASDAQ OMX Nordic, NASDAQ OMX Baltic, NASDAQ OMX First North, and the U.S. 144A sector.
LEARN ABOUT ETFs
Option Chain lookup: Enter a company name or symbol below to view its options chain:
- 12/11/2013 - Schaeffer's Investment Research
- 12/11/2013 - InvestorsObserver
- 12/10/2013 - Schaeffer's Investment Research
Learn about options
- 2013-05-02 10:17:01Z - Zacks.com
- 2013-04-26 10:46:01Z - Zacks.com