Quantcast
Home > Quotes > WPP

WPP plc American Depositary Shares (WPP) Quote & Summary Data

WPP 
$60.58
*  
0.50
0.83%
Get WPP Alerts
*Delayed - data as of May 24, 2019  -  Find a broker to begin trading WPP now
Exchange:NYSE
Industry: Technology
Community Rating:
 
 
Symbol List Views
FlashQuotes InfoQuotes
Stock Details
Summary Quote Real-Time Quote After Hours Quote Pre-market Quote Historical Quote Option Chain
CHARTS
Basic Chart Interactive Chart
COMPANY NEWS
Company Headlines Press Releases Market Stream
STOCK ANALYSIS
Analyst Research Guru Analysis Stock Report Competitors Stock Consultant Stock Comparison
FUNDAMENTALS
Call Transcripts Annual Report Income Statement Revenue/EPS SEC Filings Short Interest Dividend History
HOLDINGS
Ownership Summary Institutional Holdings Insiders
(SEC Form 4)
 Save Stocks

Key Stock Data

1 Year Target
59
Today's High / Low
$ 60.71 / $ 60.19
Share Volume
74,624
90 Day Avg. Daily Volume
186,989
Previous Close
$ 60.08
52 Week High / Low
$ 86.22 / $ 50.31
Market Cap
15,289,061,057
Annualized Dividend
$ 4.95
Ex Dividend Date
6/13/2019
Dividend Payment Date
7/8/2019
Current Yield
4.88 %
Beta
0.06

Intraday Chart

Shares Traded

Share Volume:
74,624
90 Day Avg. Daily Volume:
186,989

Trading Range

The current last sale of $60.58 is 20.41% Higher than the 52 week low.

Intraday Last 52 Weeks
High: $ 60.71 $ 86.22
 Low: $ 60.19 $ 50.31

ETFs with WPP as a Top 10 Holding*

Weighting ETF Name (Symbol) 100-Day Price Change (%)
3.91% Invesco International Dividend Achievers ETF (PID) +1.72 (12.17%)
0% ProShares Trust (EUDV) +2.84 (7.82%)
*Data is provided by Barchart.com. Data reflects weightings calculated at the beginning of each month. Data is subject to change.
**Green highlights the top performing ETF by % change in the past 100 days.

Company Description (as filed with the SEC)

WPP's offer to clients encompasses communications, experience, commerce and technology. The Company provides these services through a number of established global, multinational and national operating companies that are organised into four business segments. Our largest segment is Advertising and Media Investment Management, which accounted for approximately 46% of the Company's revenues in 2018. The remaining 54% of our revenues were derived from the business segments of Data Investment Management; Public Relations & Public Affairs; and Brand Consulting, Health & Wellness and Specialist Communications (including direct, interactive and ecommerce). Excluding associates, the Company currently employs over 130,000 full-time people in 112 countries.  ... More ...  



Risk Grade

Where does WPP fit in the risk graph?


Risk Grade Scale



Consensus Recommendation

Analyst Info