Quantcast
Home > Quotes > TRQ

Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. Ordinary Shares (TRQ) Quote & Summary Data

TRQ 
$2.92
*  
0.02
0.68%
Get TRQ Alerts
*Delayed - data as of Jul. 17, 2018 11:46 ET  -  Find a broker to begin trading TRQ now
Exchange:NYSE
Industry: Basic Industries
Community Rating:
View:    TRQ Real Time
 
 
Symbol List Views
FlashQuotes InfoQuotes
Stock Details
Summary Quote Real-Time Quote After Hours Quote Pre-market Quote Historical Quote Option Chain
CHARTS
Basic Chart Interactive Chart
COMPANY NEWS
Company Headlines Press Releases Market Stream
STOCK ANALYSIS
Analyst Research Guru Analysis Stock Report Competitors Stock Consultant Stock Comparison
FUNDAMENTALS
Call Transcripts Annual Report Income Statement Revenue/EPS SEC Filings Short Interest Dividend History
HOLDINGS
Ownership Summary Institutional Holdings Insiders
(SEC Form 4)
 Save Stocks

Key Stock Data

1 Year Target
Today's High / Low
$ 2.96 / $ 2.89
Share Volume
427,578
90 Day Avg. Daily Volume
2,765,379
Previous Close
$ 2.94
52 Week High / Low
$ 3.59 / $ 2.63
Market Cap
5,875,958,249
P/E Ratio
26.55
Forward P/E (1y)
Earnings Per Share (EPS)
$ 0.11
Annualized Dividend
N/A
Ex Dividend Date
N/A
Dividend Payment Date
N/A
Current Yield
0 %
Beta
0.72

Intraday Chart

News for TRQ

Shares Traded

Share Volume:
427,578
90 Day Avg. Daily Volume:
2,765,379

P/E Ratio

P/E Ratio:
26.55
Forward P/E (1y):
Earnings Per Share (EPS):
$ 0.11

Trading Range

The current last sale of $2.92 is 11.03% Higher than the 52 week low.

Intraday Last 52 Weeks
High: $ 2.96 $ 3.59
 Low: $ 2.89 $ 2.63

Company Description (as filed with the SEC)

Overview Turquoise Hill is an international mining company focused on the operation and further development of the Oyu Tolgoi copper-gold mine in southern Mongolia, which is the Corporation's principal and only material mineral resource property. Oyu Tolgoi is held through a 66% interest in Oyu Tolgoi LLC; the remaining 34% interest is held by Erdenes.  ... More ...  

Risk Grade

Where does TRQ fit in the risk graph?


Risk Grade Scale

Consensus Recommendation

Analyst Info