Quantcast
Home > Quotes > ROIC
ROIC

Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. Common Stock (MD) (ROIC) Quote & Summary Data

$17.68
*  
0.11
0.63%
Get ROIC Alerts
*Delayed - data as of Dec. 14, 2018  -  Find a broker to begin trading ROIC now
Exchange:NASDAQ
Industry: Consumer Services
Community Rating:
 
 
Symbol List Views
FlashQuotes InfoQuotes
Stock Details
Summary Quote Real-Time Quote After Hours Quote Pre-market Quote Historical Quote Option Chain
CHARTS
Basic Chart Interactive Chart
COMPANY NEWS
Company Headlines Press Releases Market Stream
STOCK ANALYSIS
Analyst Research Guru Analysis Stock Report Competitors Stock Consultant Stock Comparison
FUNDAMENTALS
Call Transcripts Annual Report Income Statement Revenue/EPS SEC Filings Short Interest Dividend History
HOLDINGS
Ownership Summary Institutional Holdings Insiders
(SEC Form 4)
 Save Stocks

Key Stock Data

Best Bid / Ask
N/A / N/A
1 Year Target
19
Today's High / Low
$ 17.77 / $ 17.52
Share Volume
684,649
50 Day Avg. Daily Volume
1,122,142
Previous Close
$ 17.57
52 Week High / Low
$ 20.14 / $ 16.175
Market Cap
2,015,251,883
P/E Ratio
47.78
Forward P/E (1y)
15.41
Earnings Per Share (EPS)
$ 0.37
Annualized Dividend
$ .78
Ex Dividend Date
12/13/2018
Dividend Payment Date
12/28/2018
Current Yield
4.43 %
Beta
0.75

Intraday Chart

Shares Traded

Share Volume:
684,649
50 Day Avg. Daily Volume:
1,122,142

P/E Ratio

P/E Ratio:
47.78
Forward P/E (1y):
15.41
Earnings Per Share (EPS):
$ 0.37

Trading Range

The current last sale of $17.68 is 9.30% Higher than the 52 week low.

Intraday Last 52 Weeks
High: $ 17.77 $ 20.14
 Low: $ 17.52 $ 16.175

Company Description (as filed with the SEC)

Retail Opportunity Investments Corp., a Maryland corporation ("ROIC") commenced operations in October 2009 as a fully integrated, self-managed REIT, and as of December 31, 2017, ROIC owned an approximate 90.5% partnership interest and other limited partners owned the remaining 9.5% partnership interest in the Operating Partnership. The Company specializes in the acquisition, ownership and management of necessity-based community and neighborhood shopping centers on the west coast of the United States, anchored by supermarkets and drugstores.  ... More ...  


Risk Grade

Where does ROIC fit in the risk graph?


Risk Grade Scale

Nasdaq Official Price

Open Price:
$ 17.52
Open Date:
Dec. 14, 2018
Close Price:
$ 17.68
Close Date:
Dec. 14, 2018

Consensus Recommendation

Analyst Info