Quantcast
Home > Quotes > IFMK

iFresh Inc. Common Stock (IFMK) Quote & Summary Data

IFMK 
$2.29
*  
0.05
2.23%
Get IFMK Alerts
*Delayed - data as of Aug. 16, 2019  -  Find a broker to begin trading IFMK now
Exchange:NASDAQ
Industry: Consumer Services
Community Rating:
View:    IFMK Pre-Market
 
 
Symbol List Views
FlashQuotes InfoQuotes
Stock Details
Summary Quote Real-Time Quote After Hours Quote Pre-market Quote Historical Quote Option Chain
CHARTS
Basic Chart Interactive Chart
COMPANY NEWS
Company Headlines Press Releases Market Stream
STOCK ANALYSIS
Analyst Research Guru Analysis Stock Report Competitors Stock Consultant Stock Comparison
FUNDAMENTALS
Call Transcripts Annual Report Income Statement Revenue/EPS SEC Filings Short Interest Dividend History
HOLDINGS
Ownership Summary Institutional Holdings Insiders
(SEC Form 4)
 Save Stocks

Key Stock Data

Best Bid / Ask
N/A / N/A
1 Year Target
Today's High / Low
$ 2.35 / $ 2.10
Share Volume
122,833
50 Day Avg. Daily Volume
280,330
Previous Close
$ 2.24
52 Week High / Low
$ 4 / $ 0.80
Market Cap
42,024,928
Annualized Dividend
N/A
Ex Dividend Date
N/A
Dividend Payment Date
N/A
Current Yield
0 %
Beta
0.83

Intraday Chart

News for IFMK

Shares Traded

Share Volume:
122,833
50 Day Avg. Daily Volume:
280,330

P/E Ratio

P/E Ratio:
NE
Forward P/E (1y):
Earnings Per Share (EPS):
$ -0.54

Trading Range

The current last sale of $2.29 is 186.25% Higher than the 52 week low.

Intraday Last 52 Weeks
High: $ 2.35 $ 4
 Low: $ 2.10 $ 0.80

Company Description (as filed with the SEC)

We were formerly a special purpose company incorporated under the laws of the Cayman Islands on September 23, 2014 under the name E-Compass Acquisition Corp. ("E-Compass") in order to serve as a vehicle for the acquisition of an operating business in the e-commerce and consumer retail industry. On February 10, 2017, pursuant to the terms of a merger agreement, dated as of July 25, 2016 (the "Merger Agreement"), through a series of transactions, we merged with our wholly owned subsidiary to reincorporate into Delaware and then acquired NYM Holding, Inc. ("NYM"), and as a result, NYM became our direct wholly-owned subsidiary (the "Transactions"). As a result of the Transactions, as of immediately after the Transactions, the former stockholders of NYM owned approximately 83.9% of our outstanding common stock and the former stockholders of E-Compass owned the remaining 16.1%.  ... More ...  

Nasdaq Official Price

Open Price:
$ 2.35
Open Date:
Aug. 16, 2019
Close Price:
$ 2.29
Close Date:
Aug. 16, 2019


Research Brokers before you trade

Want to trade FX?

Analyst Info