Nasdaq Tech Customers
Nasdaq’s world-leading technology powers more than 250 of the world’s infrastructure organizations, regulators and market participants in 50+ countries.
Each of these organizations has a unique story and is rewriting their future by inventing new asset classes, differentiating or even driving integrity – all with technology as a cornerstone to their success.
Nasdaq technology is an essential part of our efforts to become the best wagering platform in the world. We will continue to invest in our capabilities as we strive to stay up-to-date and ahead of our customers’ need for speed, convenience and connectivity.Winfried Engelbrecht-Bresges, CEO of The Hong Kong Jockey Club
Market Infrastructure Technology
Marketplace capabilities for marketplaces, everywhere.
Full CCP risk coverage from position keeping and collateral to dynamic limits and data aggregation.
- Holistically identify risk across your enterprise
- Improve transparency and uncover unidentified risks
- Reduce excessive margin requirements and optimize use of capital
Multi-asset, real-time clearing and settlement technology for CCPs.
- Leverage globally-proven technology
- Reduce the cost and complexity of your clearing operation
- Respond quickly to market changes
Technology Solutions for Central Securities Depositories (CSDs)
- Lower Cost of Ownership
- Purpose-built for CSDs
- Comprehensive coverage
Blockchain enabled electronic voting solution
- Easy voting
Providing market operators, regulators, government bodies and start-ups with strategic and operational guidance.
- Get access to unique to exchange industry expertise
- Test your ideas before going to market
- Accelerate business opportunities