This is the first solution that ranks a firm’s equity trading market performance against a group of peers with similar trading behavior.
Peer Benchmarking ranks a firm’s performance across 40-plus trading characteristics on a T+1, monthly and quarterly basis, which allows the firm to continuously monitor and optimize its trade execution process. The trading characteristics include:
- Trade and Order Information relating to Price/Volume/Size;
- Statistics relating to Price/Volume/Size; and
- Information as to Missed Opportunities
Pinpoint how the trading desk has improved its ranking in key metrics, which areas need to be improved, and how technical or strategical changes affect your performance as compared to firms that trade under similar conditions. Peer Benchmarking is currently one of three components that make up Nasdaq Trading Insights.
- Peer Benchmarking uses machine learning algorithms to combine each MPID/Port combination that shares similar characteristics in trading behavior to form meaningful and distinct peer groups.
- Peer groups are composed of no less than 10 firms and reset quarterly based on activity.
- Reports are generated T+1, monthly and quarterly, and provide rankings on 40-plus trading characteristics for each peer group.
DATA DELIVERY OPTIONS
- SFTP download
- Files produced Monday to Friday by 6:30 a.m. ET on a T+1 basis