Nasdaq Commodities has over 300 members from more than 20 countries. The members include energy producers, energy intensive industries, large consumers, distributors, funds, investment companies, banks, brokers, utility companies and financial institutions.
How to Become a Member
All participation on the Nasdaq Commodities is performed through its members. Next follows a step-by-step description on how to obtain a membership and start trading and clearing at Nasdaq Commodities.
1. Contact Us
Please contact us to learn more about our markets and the membership process. You are welcome to contacting us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Send in membership Form, including Appendices
Fill in the below Membership application form and send in together with appendices:
- For GCM, DCM, DCA, NCM and Block Broker please fill in Membership Form.
- Direct Clearing Client Application Form.
- All applicants are required to complete Sanctions Screening Information Request Form as a mandatory attachment to Membership application.
- The applicant must provide documentation in English, Swedish, Norwegian or Danish languages.
Please attach the following appendices to the application:
- Annual report for the previous 2 years (signed by Auditor)
- Interim Report (if existing)
- Articles of Association
- Copy of the company’s Certificate of Incorporation (max 2 months old)
- Clear description of the ownership structure (if not included in the application or annual report)
- Documentation evidencing due authorization of the signing person(s) to sign on behalf of the relevant legal entity
- A list of signatories with signature samples of the signing person(s) and/or copies of official ID of the signing person(s) (passport, national ID etc.)
- If GCM or DCA – copy of relevant authorizations that allows applicant to have clients
3. Member Testing of the Genium INET Trading and Clearing System
Make sure you discuss your market access setup and account structure with your Nasdaq Membership Coordinator. The structure can then be verified in a test environment before going live.
4. Connectivity and Software
For conformance test of software used towards Nasdaq, please contact Technical Support with team to arrange testing.
5. Member Agreements and Forms to be Completed
Fill in, sign and send documentation to Nasdaq.
- Originals should be delivered to:
Business center K29
Konstitucijos pr. 29
Forms should be emailed to NordicMemberships@nasdaq.com.
Below please find an overview of membership agreements and forms. Downloadable files are available in the Resource Center further down on this page.
6. Get Confirmation and Start Trading and Clearing at Nasdaq
Trading and clearing can start when all agreements and forms have been approved by Nasdaq, technical access has been established and a start date has been agreed.
A. Exchange Membership Agreement Download A. Exchange Membership Agreement
B. Clearing Membership Agreement Download B. Clearing Membership Agreement
A. General Clearing Membership Agreement Download A. General Clearing Membership Agreement
B. Non-Clearing membership Agreement Download B. Non-Clearing membership Agreement
C. Direct Clearing Client Agreement Download C. Direct Clearing Client Agreement
F. Broker Agreement Download F. Broker Agreement
Nasdaq Commodities Entry Form Download Nasdaq Commodities Entry Form
Nasdaq Commodities TradeGuard Access Agreement Download Nasdaq Commodities TradeGuard Access Agreement
Nasdaq Commodities Exchange Trader Request for Access ETS Download Nasdaq Commodities Exchange Trader Request for Access ETS
Nasdaq Commodities Authorization Form Download Nasdaq Commodities Authorization Form
Nasdaq Commodities Clearing Access Form Download Nasdaq Commodities Clearing Access Form
Nasdaq Commodities Block Broker Appointment Form Download Nasdaq Commodities Block Broker Appointment Form
CMS Web Access Form Download CMS Web Access Form
Authorization for Third Party Access for Collateral Management Download Authorization for Third Party Access for Collateral Management
Nasdaq Commodities FIX Access Form Download Nasdaq Commodities FIX Access Form
Nasdaq Derivatives TradeGuard Access Form Download Nasdaq Derivatives TradeGuard Access Form
Member Portal Administrator Appointment Form Download Member Portal Administrator Appointment Form
Nasdaq Default Fund Custody Account Agreement Download Nasdaq Default Fund Custody Account Agreement
Nasdaq Collateral Custody Account Agreement Download Nasdaq Collateral Custody Account Agreement
Member Preferences (CMS) Download Member Preferences (CMS)
Registry Account Notification Form for EUAs Download Registry Account Notification Form for EUAs
Delivery Account Notification Form for ELCs Download Delivery Account Notification Form for ELCs