LEARN ABOUT THE ORDER FEEDS AVAILABLE.
Direct data product feeds that inform firms of new orders on the book.
View the U.S Derivatives Price List.
- Nasdaq ISE
- Nasdaq GEMX
- Nasdaq MRX
EACH FEED PROVIDES
- Information on new orders resting on the book, giving the firm the necessary information to react to changes in the market.
- Auction notification messages including imbalances on opening and reopening auctions.
- Helpful administrative and market event messages to keep firms well informed such as:
- Options Directory Messages that relay basic option symbol and contract information for those option series traded on the options market..
- Security Open Messages that inform the user that an option symbol denoted in the message is available for auto execution within the options market’s trading system as soon as an option series has opened for trading.
- Trading Action Messages that inform the user when a specific options series is halted or available for trading on the options market.
Via Nasdaq Direct Data Feed Products:
Trading firms and market data vendors may create a real-time display by processing direct Nasdaq data feed products. For detailed technical documentation for Nasdaq direct products, please refer to the Market Data technical specifications page.
Via Market Data Vendors:
Individual investors and traders may access real-time data through a number of authorized Nasdaq market data distributors. Market data distributors provide both display devices and data feed products containing Nasdaq real-time data.
AGREEMENTS & FORMS
To initiate this data on a data feed, firms must submit the appropriate documentation and receive prior approval from Nasdaq: