A One Interface Solution for Easier System Integration
NOIIS is an ASP solution that removes the need for separate integration with multiple information sources.
The possibility to clear and settle transactions on different marketplaces and clearing platforms in Europe creates high demands on the technical infrastructure. Nasdaq Information Interface Service, (NOIIS) offers Financial Institutions the possibility to connect to many information vendors, marketplaces, Central Securities Depositories and Central Clearing Counterparties through one interface. Moreover, all infrastructure, support and continuous maintenance is handled by Nasdaq.
With NOIIS, the information is gathered from multiple sources and is translated to a standardized format. The information is then delivered through one interface where the receiving systems can import the information in real time. Clients using NOIIS will benefit both from cost as well as resource savings.
Data delivered by NOIIS
The real-time data delivered via the Nasdaq Information Interface Service include:
- Trade capture from multiple marketplaces.
- Corporate action data from several vendors.
- Price information from vendors.
- Reference data from vendors.
- Trading calendars for several markets, including four different types of holidays.
ISO formatted data for trade capture and CAs
Trade Capture and Corporate Actions information is delivered in ISO standard formats.
- Trade capture information is delivered in ISO format MT541-543.
- Corporate action information is delivered in ISO format MT564.
Cost and Resource Savings
Save IT cost and resources by connecting to many information vendors, market places, CSDs and CCPs through one single interface.
Uninterrupted Information Flow
The NOIIS infrastructure is monitored and supported within the Nasdaq premises to ensure uninterrupted information flow.
Futureproof Integration Solution
NOIIS is maintained and updated by Nasdaq Nordic. We adapt the service to any changes in different interfaces and add connections as new systems become relevant to the Nordic market. Your information interface with NOOIS remains the same.
Nordic Fund Market
- Lower Costs
- Lower Risk
- Access to 5,000 Mutual Funds
- Lower Back Office Cost Per Transaction
- Reduced Need of Back Office Staff and Investments
Corporate ActionsKey Features
Corporate Actions Middleware (CAM)Simplify corporate action surveillance and processing with Nasdaq Nordic’s CAM solution.
- Rapid Notifications
- Time-saving SWIFT Formatted Events
- One Single Source for all Corporate Action Information