Nasdaq Dorsey Wright (NDW) was an early adopter of smart beta strategies through its focus on alternative weightings to augment performance via proprietary tactical asset allocation models. Since its first ETF-linked index was launched in 2007, NDW has expanded its index business into new markets and turned its portfolio and tactical asset allocation models into innovative global solutions for investment professionals.
The Dorsey Wright Technical Leaders Index family selects the highest relative strength companies from within their respective investment universes. In addition, the Focus Five Indexes select the five ETFs from the First Trust Portfolios product line with powerful relative strength characteristics.
- Dorsey Wright Technical Leaders Index (DWTL)
- Dorsey Wright Focus Five Index (DWANQFF)
- Dorsey Wright International Focus Five Total Return (DWANQIFF)
- DWA International Developed Markets Technical Leaders Index (DWADM)
- DWA International Emerging Markets Technical Leaders Index (DWAEM)
- DWA Technical Leaders Small Cap Index (DWATLSC)
Interested in Nasdaq Dorsey Wright Research?
Sign-up today for a free 30-day
Dorsey Wright Research Trial >
Smart Beta Strategies
Focus on alternative weightings to augment performance via tactical asset allocation models.
Focus Five family features powerful relative strength characteristics.
Dorsey Wright Indexes stretch from Developed Markets to Emerging Markets, Small Cap and beyond.
The Nasdaq Victory IndexesKey Features
The Nasdaq Victory IndexesOffer rules-based solutions that seek to outperform traditional market cap weighted indexing strategies
- Volatility Weighting
- Bridge the Gap Between Active & Passive
- Exposure to Low Volatility or Dividend Growth
Nasdaq Smart SectorsKey Features
Nasdaq Smart SectorsAim to find those securities with the greatest potential for capital appreciation.
- Smart Index Construction
The Nasdaq AlphaDEX IndexesKey Features
Nasdaq AlphaDEX IndexesDesigned to objectively identify stocks that exhibit growth factors wih the greatest potential for capital appreciation.
- Strict Methodology
- Value Model
- Growth Model
Nasdaq Dorsey Wright
Nasdaq Dorsey Wright Research PlatformKey Features
Nasdaq Dorsey Wright Research PlatformA complete research solution for advisors
- Tactical Asset Allocation
- Model Marketplace & Portfolio Construction Tools
- Risk Management
Separately & Unified Managed AccountsKey Features
Nasdaq Dorsey Wright Managed AccountsPortfolio solutions rooted in the law of supply and demand
- Systematic and Rules-Based
- Different Strategies for Different Investment Objectives
- Widespread Availability
Investment ProductsKey Features
Nasdaq Dorsey Wright - Investment ProductsTurnkey access to Relative Strength strategies driven by our global technical research.
- Separately Managed Accounts
- Intelligent Indexing