Earnings Per Share
Earnings Per Share represents the portion of a company's profit allocated to each outstanding share of common stock. It's calculated by the net income (reported or estimated) for a period divided by the total number of shares outstanding (TSO) during that period. Learn More
Enter up to 25 symbols (separated by commas or spaces)
Most Active Share Volume
Today's Most Viewed Company News
|Symbol||Last Sale*||Change / Net %||Share Volume|
Micron Technology, Inc.
|$ 44.74||1.32 ▼ 2.87%||86,169,512|
|$ 217.66||2.37 ▼ 1.08%||73,831,583|
|$ 114.26||0.69 ▲ 0.61%||60,726,872|
|$ 37.90||0.09 ▲ 0.24%||52,990,113|
Cisco Systems, Inc.
|$ 48.56||0.83 ▲ 1.74%||47,195,235|
About the EPS Page
The Earnings Per Share Summary represents a comparison between the Consensus EPS Forecast and the actual Earnings Per Share as reported by the company for 8 quarters.
Why Investors Care
Earnings Per Share data is the most fundamental measure of stock performance. A large consensus exists that earnings are the primary driver of stock prices over extended periods of time. Many investors believe that stock prices react favorably or negatively to differences between analyst EPS estimates and actual performance.
- Canopy Rivers Inc. Begins Trading on the TSX Venture Exchange
- Aleafia Partners With Cronos Group on Medical Cannabis Sleep Study
- IntelGenx Signs Letter of Intent with Tilray® to Enter Into a...
- Elixinol Celebrates OTC Trading of Australian-Based Parent Company...
- Vystar Introduces Vytex Cloud: World’s First Ultra-Soft 55 Density...