SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Investigates HFF, Inc.

Published

NEW YORK, March 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- WeissLaw LLP  is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the Board of Directors of HFF, Inc. ("HF" or the "Company") (NYSE: HF) in connection with the proposed acquisition of the Company by Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated ("JLL") (NYSE: JLL).  Under the terms of the acquisition agreement, HF shareholders will receive $24.63 in cash and 0.1505 shares of JLL for each HF share held

If you own HF shares and wish to discuss this investigation or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:

Joshua Rubin, Esq.
WeissLaw LLP
1500 Broadway, 16th Floor
New York, NY  10036
(212) 682-3025
(888) 593-4771
stockinfo@weisslawllp.com

Visit our website
http://www.weisslawllp.com/hff-inc/

Or follow us on Twitter @MarketsAlert

WeissLaw is investigating whether HF's Board acted to maximize shareholder value prior to entering into the agreement.  Notably, upon closing of the transaction, JLL shareholders will be the majority stakeholders of the combined company with a whopping 87% ownership stake, leaving a meager 13% stake for HF and its shareholders. 

Moreover, according to the acquisition announcement, the deal is a strategic transaction which will strengthen JLL's full-service Capital Markets services, accelerate the growth of its debt advisory business in Europe and Asia Pacific, and increase global operations efficiencies.   

Given these facts, WeissLaw is concentrating its investigation on whether HF's Board conducted a fair process in agreeing to the proposed acquisition, whether the proposed acquisition undervalues the Company, and whether all material information related to the proposed acquisition is fully and fairly disclosed.   

WeissLaw LLP has litigated hundreds of stockholder class and derivative actions for violations of corporate and fiduciary duties.  We have recovered over a billion dollars for defrauded clients and obtained important corporate governance relief in many of these cases.  If you have information or would like legal advice concerning possible corporate wrongdoing (including insider trading, waste of corporate assets, accounting fraud, or materially misleading information), consumer fraud (including false advertising, defective products, or other deceptive business practices), or anti-trust violations, please email us at stockinfo@weisslawllp.com

Cision View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/shareholder-alert-weisslaw-llp-investigates-hff-inc-300821148.html

SOURCE WeissLaw LLP

In This Story