Rotterdam, the Netherlands, 17 April 2019
The Annual General Meeting of Koninklijke Vopak N.V. (Royal Vopak) held on 17 April 2019 passed the following resolutions:
- Adoption of the financial statements for the 2018 financial year.
- Approval of the proposed dividend. A dividend of EUR 1.10 per ordinary share with a nominal value of EUR 0.50 will be distributed wholly in cash on 26 April 2019. As from 23 April 2019, the shares of Vopak will be listed ex-dividend on Euronext Amsterdam.
- Discharge from liability of the Executive Board members' conduct of the company's affairs for the 2018 financial year.
- Discharge from liability of the Supervisory Board members' supervision exercised for the 2018 financial year.
- Appointment of Mrs. N. Giadrossi (Nicoletta) as a member of the Supervisory Board for a term of 4 years.
- Approval of the proposed amendments to the remuneration policy for the Executive Board. The amendments concern the design of the Long-Term Share Plan 2019 - 2021 and beyond.
- Approval of the unchanged remuneration for the members of the Supervisory Board until further notice.
- Authorization of the Executive Board for a period of 18 months, up till and including 16 October 2020, to acquire, subject to the approval of the Supervisory Board, for valuable consideration, fully paid-up ordinary shares in Royal Vopak, on the stock exchange or otherwise, up to the maximum number that may be held by the company in accordance with the law and the Articles of Association in force at the date of acquisition.
- Appointment of Deloitte Accountants B.V. as the external auditor of Royal Vopak and their engagement to examine the company's financial statements for the 2020 financial year.
About Royal Vopak
Royal Vopak is the world's leading independent tank storage company. We operate a global network of terminals located at strategic locations along major trade routes. With over 400 years of history and a strong focus on safety and sustainability, we ensure safe, clean and efficient storage and handling of bulk liquid products and gases for our customers. By doing so, we enable the delivery of products that are vital to our economy and daily lives, ranging from chemicals, oils, gases and LNG to biofuels and vegoils. Vopak is listed on the Euronext Amsterdam stock exchange and is headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Including our joint ventures and associates, we employ an international workforce of over 5,700 people. As of 17 April 2019, Vopak operates 68 terminals in 24 countries with a combined storage capacity of 36.8 million cbm, with currently another 1.5 million cbm of capacity growth under development.
This press release contains inside information as meant in clause 7 of the Market Abuse Regulation.
For more information please contact:
Vopak Press: Liesbeth Lans - Manager External Communication,
Telephone: +31 (0)10 400 2777 | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vopak Analysts and Investors:Laurens de Graaf - Head of Investor Relations, download press release
Telephone: +31 (0)10 400 2776 | e-mail: email@example.com
This announcement is distributed by West Corporation on behalf of West Corporation clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Royal Vopak via Globenewswire