NORTH VENICE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- PGT Innovations, Inc. (NYSE: PGTI), a national brand and innovation leader in the fenestration and garage door industries, announced today the appointment of Craig Henderson as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, effective October 31, 2023.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20231107803618/en/
Craig Henderson, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, PGT Innovations (Photo: Business Wire)
As Chief Financial Officer, Henderson will lead the company’s finance strategy, budgeting and planning, accounting, financial reporting, and investor relations functions. Henderson joined PGT Innovations in 2021 as Vice President of Finance, with responsibilities for leading the company's budgeting and planning and investor relations functions, and has been serving as interim Chief Financial Officer since February 2023.
“Craig has demonstrated exceptional leadership and unwavering commitment to our company's financial success as interim CFO,” said Jeff Jackson, President and Chief Executive Officer of PGT Innovations. “His knowledge of our organization, coupled with his past experiences, will undoubtedly contribute to our ability to make well-informed financial decisions, and drive our company forward with confidence and stability. We look forward to his continued contributions in this critical role as we embark on the next phase of our journey towards innovation and growth.”
Henderson holds over 20 years of experience in finance leadership in both manufacturing and tech companies. Prior to joining PGT Innovations, he served in multiple financial leadership positions with Trex Company, Inc., including Director of Financial Planning and Analysis, Business Development, and Treasurer.
“Being selected to serve as PGT Innovations’ Chief Financial Officer is an incredible opportunity, and I look forward to our exciting journey ahead,” said Henderson. “I’m honored and humbled to have the trust of Jeff and the board of directors, and I look forward to continuing to lead such a talented and dedicated organization.”
Henderson received his Bachelor of Business Administration in accounting from Stetson University.
About PGT Innovations, Inc. PGT Innovations is a national brand and innovation leader in the fenestration and garage door industries. The company’s portfolio includes highly engineered and technically advanced products that can withstand some of the toughest weather conditions on Earth and are revolutionizing the way people live by unifying indoor and outdoor living spaces.
PGT Innovations creates value through deep customer relationships, understanding the unstated needs of the markets it serves, and a drive to develop category-defining products. Through its brands, PGT Innovations is also the nation’s largest manufacturer of impact-resistant windows and doors and holds the leadership position in its primary market.
The PGT Innovations family includes Triple Diamond Glass™, a wholly owned subsidiary, and brands CGI®, PGT® Custom Windows and Doors, WinDoor®, Western Window Systems, Anlin Windows & Doors, Eze-Breeze®, Eco Window Systems, NewSouth Window Solutions, and Martin Door. The company’s brands, in their respective markets, are a preferred choice of architects, builders, and homeowners throughout North America and the Caribbean. Their high-quality products are available in custom and standard sizes with massive dimensions that allow for unlimited design possibilities in residential, multi-family, and commercial projects. For additional information, visit www.pgtinnovations.com.
Forward-Looking Statements This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the safe harbor provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements can be identified by words such as: "assume," "believe," "could," "estimate," "expect," "guidance," "intend," "many," "positioned," "potential," "project," "think," "should," "target," "will," "would" and similar references to future periods. Examples of forward-looking statements include, among others, statements we make regarding business growth.
Forward-looking statements are neither historical facts nor assurances of future performance. Instead, they are based only on current beliefs, expectations and assumptions regarding the future of our business, future plans and strategies, projections, anticipated events and trends, the economy and other future conditions. Because forward-looking statements relate to the future, they are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult to predict and many of which are outside of our control. Our actual results and financial condition may differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements. Therefore, you should not rely on any of these forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause our actual results and financial condition to differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements include, among others, the following:
- unpredictable weather and macroeconomic factors that may negatively impact the repair and remodel and new construction markets and the construction industry generally, especially in the state of Florida and the western United States, where the substantial portion of our sales are currently generated, and in the U.S. generally;
- changes in raw material prices, especially for aluminum, glass, vinyl, and steel, including, price increases due to the implementation of tariffs and other trade-related restrictions, Pandemic-related supply chain interruptions, or interruptions from the conflict in Ukraine;
- our dependence on a limited number of suppliers for certain of our key materials;
- our dependence on our impact-resistant product lines, which increased with the acquisition of Eco Enterprises, LLC ("Eco"), and contemporary indoor/outdoor window and door systems, and on consumer preferences for those types and styles of products;
- the effects of increased expenses or unanticipated liabilities incurred as a result of, or due to activities related to, our recent acquisitions, including our acquisitions of Martin Door Holdings, Inc. ("Martin") and Anlin Windows & Doors ("Anlin");
- our level of indebtedness, which increased in connection with our recent acquisitions, including our acquisitions of Martin and Anlin;
- increases in credit losses from obligations owed to us by our customers in the event of a downturn in the home repair and remodel or new home construction channels in our core markets and our inability to collect such obligations from such customers;
- the risks that the anticipated cost savings, synergies, revenue enhancement strategies and other benefits expected from our acquisitions of Martin and Anlin may not be fully realized or may take longer to realize than expected or that our actual integration costs may exceed our estimates;
- increases in transportation costs, including increases in fuel prices;
- our dependence on our limited number of geographically concentrated manufacturing facilities, which increased further due to our acquisition of Eco;
- sales fluctuations to and changes in our relationships with key customers;
- federal, state and local laws and regulations, including unfavorable changes in local building codes and environmental and energy code regulations;
- risks associated with our information technology systems, including cybersecurity-related risks, such as unauthorized intrusions into our systems by "hackers" and theft of data and information from our systems, and the risks that our information technology systems do not function as intended or experience temporary or long-term failures to perform as intended;
- product liability and warranty claims brought against us;
- in addition to our acquisitions of Martin and Anlin, our ability to successfully integrate businesses we may acquire in the future, or that any business we acquire may not perform as we expected when we acquired it; and
- the other risks and uncertainties discussed under “Risk Factors” in Part I, Item 1A of our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2022, and our other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Any forward-looking statement made by us in this press release is based only on information currently available to us and speaks only as of the date on which it is made. We undertake no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statement, whether written or oral, that may be made from time to time, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
PGT Innovations Contact Media Relations Tyler L. Stover, Sr. Communications Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org 941-480-1600
Source: PGT Innovations, Inc.