CHICAGO, April 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) will hold its annual Envestnet Advisor Summit May 1-2, 2019 at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas. This year is set to be the largest Summit yet, attracting more than 2,500 financial professionals from over 600 firms, who will learn about industry changes, new technology developments, the latest in investment strategies and what is ahead in shaping the wealth management industry. More information can be found here.
"We are ready to welcome advisors to the great city of Austin for immersive learning and networking opportunities with the best in the wealth management industry," said Jud Bergman, Chairman and CEO of Envestnet. "In the midst of vast change across our business, we will show how Envestnet and its partners are building a stronger financial wellness eco-system to enable advisors to better serve their clients and their desired outcomes."
At this year's Summit, there will be presentations from Envestnet's management team, including Envestnet Chairman and CEO Jud Bergman, Envestnet Wealth Chief Executive Bill Crager and Envestnet Data & Analytics Chief Executive Stuart DePina. Attendees will also participate in product roadmap presentations, technology demonstrations, practice management sessions and more. The event will feature notable keynote speakers who are recognized for their career achievements and unique experiences:
- Gen. Colin Powell, USA (Ret.), Secretary of State under President George W. Bush's administration, who served in the U.S. Army for 35 years, rising to the rank of Four-Star General
- Adena Friedman, President and CEO of Nasdaq, Inc., who is credited with helping transform the company into a leading global exchange and technology solutions company
- Michael Kitces, Partner and Director of Wealth Management for Pinnacle Advisory Group, co-founder of XY Planning Network and a former editor of the Journal of Financial Planning
- Gary Gulman, long-time comedian who has performed on nearly every late-night TV show, "Last Comic Standing," and other popular TV series
Key Sessions and Opportunities
- Curated Experiences. The Advisor Summit will feature curated session tracks specifically designed for various audiences, from Registered Investment Advisors to Broker-Dealer Representatives to Bank Wealth Management Advisors to Home Offices and more. Attendees can visit the My Summit section of the Advisor Summit website to view the tailored agenda by persona type.
- Award Winners. During a ceremony on Wednesday, May 1 at 5:45 p.m. CT, Envestnet will announce the winners of the annual Essential Advisor™ Awards, which are given to advisors who embody the values detailed in The Essential Advisor. Additionally, Envestnet will continue its tradition of issuing Asset Manager Awards and recognizing excellence in several asset classes. Finally, Envestnet will honor the Invest in Others grant program recipients.
- Pre-Conference Experiences. Attendees will also be able to take advantage of pre-conference workshops such as Tamarac University, which features foundational training and one-on-one consulting across Tamarac's comprehensive platform for RIAs. ENV Technology, which will highlight how users can optimize their platform experience and learn what is ahead on the technology roadmap. Lastly, there will be a Yodlee Wealth Customer Meeting and Reception to discuss industry trends and networking in an enjoyable social setting.
- Entertainment. All attendees are invited to an Envestnet Block Party taking place at two adjacent spaces, Banger's and Icenhauers, on Thursday, May 2 from 8 p.m. – midnight CT Musician David Higgins will be performing at the party.
Attendees can stay up to speed on Summit events by following the Envestnet Advisor Summit on Twitter and using the #ENVSummit hashtag. The Advisor Summit mobile app will also be available for download, which will give attendees access to an activity feed, a curated agenda and information shared during the sessions, as well as ideas for exploring Austin.
Envestnet is proud to host the Advisor Summit in beautiful Austin, offering a vibrant entertainment culture, famous cuisine and an active outdoor community. Austin is home to more than 250 music venues, world-class museums, great shopping and a celebrated arts scene.
Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a 5k fun run on Thursday, May 2 at 7 a.m. CT along the Colorado River to take in the sights of Austin. Those interested in volunteering while in town, Success by 6, an early childhood education program sponsored by United Way for Greater Austin, will be on-site to help people get involved.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is a leading provider of intelligent systems for wealth management and financial wellness. Envestnet's unified technology empowers enterprises and advisors to more fully understand their clients and deliver actionable intelligence that drives better outcomes and improves lives.
Envestnet Wealth enables enterprises and advisors to better manage client outcomes and strengthen their practices through its leading Wealth Management Operating System and advanced portfolio solutions. Envestnet Tamarac provides portfolio management, reporting, trading, rebalancing and client portal solutions for registered independent advisors (RIAs). Envestnet Data & Analytics enables innovation and insights through its Envestnet | Yodlee financial data aggregation platform.
More than 3,500 enterprises and over 96,000 advisors including: 16 of the 20 largest U.S. banks, 43 of the 50 largest wealth management and brokerage firms, over 500 of the largest Registered Investment Advisors, and hundreds of Internet services companies leverage Envestnet technology and services.
For more information on Envestnet, please visit www.envestnet.com and follow @ENVintel.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/envestnet-previews-2019-advisor-summit-program-highlights-300838871.html
SOURCE Envestnet, Inc.