WALTHAM, Mass., May 17, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMAG) today announced that it will host an Analyst Day for the investment community on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Members of AMAG's management team and key opinion leaders will provide updates on the company's development assets and commercial programs. In-person attendance requires advanced registration. Please contact Linda Lennox at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. A live webcast of the event will be accessible through the Investors section of the company's website at www.amagpharma.com. A replay of the webcast will also be available and archived on the site.
Featured Key Opinion Leader Speakers include:
|VyleesiTM (hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD)); PDUFA date June 23, 2019
- Sheryl Kingsberg, PhD, Division Chief of Behavioral Medicine, University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center, Cleveland, OH
- David Portman, MD, Director Emeritus, Columbus Center for Women's Health Research, Adjunct Instructor, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- HSDD patient - fireside chat with HSDD patient and Dr. Sheryl Kingsberg
|Ciraparantag (in development as an anticoagulant reversal agent)
- Jack Ansell, MD, Professor of Medicine, Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine, NY
- Joseph Bledsoe, MD, Department of Emergency Medicine, Intermountain Healthcare, Salt Lake City, UT, Stanford University medical faculty through Intermountain-Stanford collaborative
- C. Michael Gibson, MD, Interventional cardiologist, cardiovascular researcher, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA
|AMAG-423 (in development for the treatment of severe preeclampsia)
- John Barton, MD, Baptist Health Medical Center, Lexington, KY
- Baha Sibai, MD, Texas Medical Center, Houston, TX
AMAG is a pharmaceutical company focused on bringing innovative products to patients with unmet medical needs. The company does this by leveraging our development and commercial expertise to invest in and grow its pharmaceutical products across a range of therapeutic areas, including women's health. For additional company information, please visit www.amagpharma.com.
AMAG Pharmaceuticals® and "Feraheme® and the logo and designs are registered trademarks of AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. VyleesiTM is a trademark of AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Other trademarks referenced in this release are the property of their respective owners.
AMAG Pharmaceuticals Contact:
Vice President, Investor Relations
Source: AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.