Investing in 5G & Cloud Infrastructure
Digital communications are evolving at an astonishing rate with our economy depending on an increasingly sophisticated foundation of data centers, wireless towers, and fiber optic networks. Complex data flows for artificial intelligence, augmented reality/virtual reality, blockchain, and the internet of things will command an unprecedented buildout of technological infrastructure, with trillions of dollars to be spent in the next few years alone, to support these innovative solutions.
In this webcast, we’ll explore how advisors can capitalize on thematic growth trends associated with the explosive growth in digital infrastructure.
Participants will learn:
- How to capitalize on the buildout of 5G networking and cloud Infrastructure in investment portfolios.
- How cloud data sets such as artificial intelligence, augmented reality/virtual reality, blockchain, and the internet of things require strong telecommunication network infrastructure.
- Why data centers, fiber optic networks, and cell phone towers are highly specialized, mission critical, assets for 5G and Cloud.
- The diversification effects of technology infrastructure as low correlation assets with differentiated risk/return profiles to other asset classes.
- How to get exposure to these industries via a thematic ETF.
- Kevin Kelly, CEO & Managing Partner, Benchmark Investments
- Chip Newcom, Director of Investor Relations and Sustainability,Equinix
- Sean O’Hara, President, Pacer ETF Distributors
Title: Investing in 5G & Cloud Infrastructure
Date: Tuesday, August 6, 2019
Time: 4PM ET
Accepted for one hour of CFP® CE Credit and CIMA®, CIMC®, CPWA®or RMASM CE Credit for webcast attendees. RIA Database is registered with the CFA Institute as a Sponsored Provider of Live CE Programs for CFA Charterholders.
Sponsored by: Nasdaq
Not able to attend? Register now and you'll receive replay information by email when available.
For Financial Professionals Only.