Zillow Group Inc (ZG) just released their fourth quarter fiscal 2015 earnings results, posting earnings of -$0.13 per share (excludes 1 cent for non-recurring items) and revenue of $169.4 million.
Currently, ZG has a Zacks Rank #3 (Hold), but it is subject to change following the release of the company's latest earnings report. Here are 5 key statistics from this just announced report below.
1. Beat earnings estimates. The company posted -$0.13, beating our Zacks Consensus Estimate of -$0.14.
2. Beat revenue estimates. The company saw revenue figures of $169.4, beating our estimate of $168 million.
3. Average monthly unique users to Zillow Group consumer brands Zillow, Trulia, StreetEasy and HotPads reached nearly 124 million during the fourth quarter, up 61% year over year.
4. "Last year was a strategically exciting one for Zillow Group," said Zillow Group CEO Spencer Rascoff. "Through our acquisition of Trulia, we formed the largest real estate media company in the world and have now established the foundation for our long-term growth and category leadership."
5. ZG was down $1.08, or 5.63%, to $18.10 as of 4:49 PM ET in after hours trading shortly after its earnings report was released.
Here's a graph that looks at Zillow's earnings surprise history:
Zillow Group, Inc. is an online real estate database company that focuses on renting, buying, selling, financing, and home improvement options. Its portfolio of consumer brands consists of Zillow, Trulia, StreetEasy, and HotPads. The company's business brands include ActiveRain, Diverse Solutions, Market Leader, Mortech, Postlets, and Retsly. Zillow Group Inc., formerly known as Zillow Inc., was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Seattle.
Check back later for our full analysis on Zillow'sfourth quarter earnings report!