The conversation focused on the following topics centered around Nasdaq's Revitalize campaign :
- Why are there fewer public companies today.
- The regulatory gates that limit the ability for companies to go public.
- The JOBS ACT and why that is beneficial to private companies.
- Proposals that Nasdaq is actively advocating with Members of Congress and Regulators for the benefit of investors and public companies.
- Nasdaq's proposed changes to disclosures requirements based on company size.
- How regulatory reform enacted in the Great Recession can be dialed back to help the current capital markets to grow.
- Nasdaq's IPO pitch to start-up founders on why they should consider using public markets to grow, serve their customers and enhance their brand.
Watch the Facebook Live video below for the full interview.