Markets

Zenyatta Acquires Full Ownership of Graphite Deposit from Cliffs Natural Resources

Zenyatta Ventures Ltd. (ZEN.V) has reached an agreement with Cliffs Natural Resources Exploration Canada Inc., an affiliate of Cliffs Natural Resources Inc., to acquire 100% of the Albany graphite deposit.

Zenyatta recently exercised its right and acquired an 80% interest in a claim block (4F) by having spent $10 million on exploration over the last 2 years at the Albany project. The Company has now acquired Cliffs' remaining 20% interest in the claim block referred to as 4F, which holds the Albany graphite deposit.

The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.

Copyright (C) 2016 MTNewswires.com. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.


The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.

Other Topics

Commodities

Latest Markets Videos