YoYo Car Sharing Service: 5 Things to Know
A car sharing service called YoYo is here .
Here are five things to know about the new company:
- The startup is being launched by Hari Iyer, the former chief operating officer of Elio Motors, Inc.
- YoYo is an on-demand car subscription service.
- You pay based on how many miles you travel with the company.
- The concierge service is slated to be cheaper than owning a car.
- You can use the YoYo app to order a vehicle, which you can pick up or have delivered.
Read more about it here .
More From InvestorPlace
- 30 Stocks the Smart Money Just Bought or Dumped
- 7 Best Stocks to Buy on the Next Dip
- 5 Can't-Miss Dividend Stocks to Buy