Yellen answering questions from reporters:
- It's prudent to monitor financial conditions and spending in the economy
- It's important not to over-blow the significance of this hike, it's only 25 bps
- The outlook will evolve with incoming data
- Neutral isn't a policy goal, it's a useful benchmark
- Above-trend growth will help achieve inflation goal
- Further decline in jobless rate will erode slack
- "I'm not going to give you a simple formula for what we need to see on inflation to raise again. We're also going to monitor the path of employment."
- "I have been surprised by the further drop in oil prices "
Looking for the next trade? Check out our top-10 trades for 2016 .