The Year Of Commodities - Today's Editors' Picks
By SA Editors' Picks :
Good morning! I'm your curator, Jason Kirsch
Here are today's Editors' Picks:
- We are all liabilities managers, in some way (SA For FAs)
- How to invest in student housing (Hoya Capital Real Estate)
- Everyone's a burrito expert (SA Podcast)
- The problem with small-cap indexes (Yuval Taylor)
- The year to be bullish in commodities (SA Marketplace)
Chart of the day:S&P500/US 10y Correlation .
Comment of the day, by contributor Yuval Taylor
But why diversify to five hundred stocks? I know that's what indexing is all about, but it's really not essential. If I invest in only the top fifty ranked stocks rather than the top five hundred, the standard deviation of my
Image of the day:All eyes on you
We live in an external world. Everything, you have to see it, touch it. If you can for the rest of your life, live inside yourself - to find greatness, you have to go inside. - David Goggins
Thanks for reading. Please share your 'Editor's Pick' with fellow investors by posting it in the comments.
Have a great day!
See also iShares Mortgage Real Estate ETF - Methodology Makes All The Difference on seekingalpha.com