Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) will begin trading ex-dividend on September 29, 2020. A cash dividend payment of $0.25 per share is scheduled to be paid on October 30, 2020. Shareholders who purchased XRX prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 13th quarter that XRX has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $17.98, the dividend yield is 5.56%.
The previous trading day's last sale of XRX was $17.98, representing a -54.45% decrease from the 52 week high of $39.47 and a 26.44% increase over the 52 week low of $14.22.
XRX is a part of the Technology sector, which includes companies such as Palo Alto Networks, Inc. (PANW) and Fortinet, Inc. (FTNT). XRX's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $4.65. Zacks Investment Research reports XRX's forecasted earnings growth in 2020 as -61.55%, compared to an industry average of -36.4%.
Interested in gaining exposure to XRX through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have XRX as a top-10 holding:
- First Trust Technology AlphaDEX (FXL)
- SPDR Series Trust SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 High Dividend ETF (SPYD)
- ETF Series Solutions (RVRS)
- First Trust Mid Cap Value AlphaDEX Fund (FNK)
- VictoryShares USAA MSCI USA Small Cap Value Momentum ETF (USVM).
The top-performing ETF of this group is FXL with an increase of 28.22% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of XRX at 1.86%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
In This StoryXRX
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for November 05, 2021
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for November 10, 2021
- ConocoPhillips (COP) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 31, 2021
- British American Tobacco p.l.c. (BTI) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 22, 2021