How Trump changes Brexit, Greece wants quick debt relief. EURUSD parity.
The WSJ is out with an email that goes through the state of flux in Europe.
- Trump Election is New Wild Card for Brexit . Will it upset UK apple cart even more or will Trump prioritize relations with the UK
- Eurozone rrecovery remains reliant on ECB stimulus according to Mario Draghi. Draghi said today that the ECB will extend the ECB bond buying program next month as the EU remains clouded with risk.
- Populist tide put Angela Merkel on the defensive . Merkel lost an ally in President Obama - at least with regard to immigration that is. With the rise of Donald Trump, the chorus of "Merkel must go" is ringing loudeer
- Greek finance minister urges quick deal on debt relief. Greece Finance minister Tsakalotos urged Germany/creditors to restructure the debt and put an end to the countries crisis
- Euro's sharp drop fuels speculation over dollar parity. The EURUSD is in the midst of the 10 straight down day. The pair has not reached parity in 14 years.
- Next Wild Card for Markets: Italy's Constitutional Referendum . The next political event is the Italian Referendum on constitutional reform (December 4). Italy's Renzi is putting his position on the line and that in turn can upset the political apple cart, lead to additional banking issues, sharply higher yields and further weaken the EUR.
It may be worth a trial subscription for those who do not have it. They have an introductory package available ( CLICK HERE )