Woodward, Inc. ( WWD ) will begin trading ex-dividend on February 15, 2017. A cash dividend payment of $0.125 per share is scheduled to be paid on March 06, 2017. Shareholders who purchased WWD prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This represents an 13.64% increase over prior dividend payment.
The previous trading day's last sale of WWD was $70.04, representing a -1.99% decrease from the 52 week high of $71.46 and a 57.68% increase over the 52 week low of $44.42.
WWD is a part of the Energy sector, which includes companies such as Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc ( TMO ) and Danaher Corporation ( DHR ). WWD's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $3.18. Zacks Investment Research reports WWD's forecasted earnings growth in 2017 as 11.16%, compared to an industry average of -1.6%.
Interested in gaining exposure to WWD through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have WWD as a top-10 holding:
- PowerShares Cleantech Portfolio ( PZD ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is PZD with an increase of 6.35% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of WWD at 2.79%.
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement