Wipro Ltd. - ADR (WIT) shares closed today at 1.4% above its 52 week low of $4.92, giving the company a market cap of $27B. The stock is currently down 48.7% year-to-date, down 46.4% over the past 12 months, and up 17.3% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 4.2%, and the S&P 500 fell 4.8%.
- Trading volume this week was 27.1% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 100.4%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 304.9%
- The company's price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company's share price to its earnings per share, is -0.9% lower than the average peer.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.